CHP 17

Lucas: you guys are. I need to drop by my house for something so u guys can go ahead. I'll join you at the boutique in a while. And none of you are following me there

Jake: whatt!! Whyy though??😩😩

Lucas: it's a secret. *He said winking while putting his index finger on his lip*
Let's set out then alright?

With that they all get into the cars and leave.

Lucas POV
As soon as I saw their car drive away, i started my car and headed towards my destination.

At an abandoned building
As i head towards the single elevator in the building the security guard there speaks ...

Guard: what business would u have here, noble sir??

Lucas: the weather seems to be quite humid today. Where would i be able to buy an umbrella??
(Secret code: where is he?)

Guard: 4th floor , first door from the left.

Lucas: thanks a lot

I thanked the guard and entered the building. I pressed the elevator button to the fourth floor and took the first door on the left.
As soon as I entered the dark room the lights flickered on one by one.
The room was decent size with an old wooden table in the centre. There was already a  man sitting On the far side of the table.

Lucas : good afternoon, mr. Julius.
*I said as i took the seat opposite of him*

Mr. Julius: it's been quite a while since we last saw each other at the opening ceremony this morning*he said smiling*
Shall we now speak business? * He said with his expression darkening*

Lucas: yes sir. I've already succeeded in making him believe that getting information from Lucifer and killing him was my final mission. He has no idea that we know that he is the mastermind behind not only Lucifer but all the major terrorist organisation. If things are to go According to my plan, we will be able to take down the people in his inner circle by today.

Mr. Julius: good job Lucas. I knew that no body would be able to do this mission with as much finese as you. Keep up the good work. I want the limbs to his organisation cut off by today by any means

Lucas: as you wish. * I said getting up from the chair opposite him*

Mr. Julius: leaving so early?? Won't u hangout with me a little more??

Lucas: no thanks. * I said smiling 😊* i need to accompany the teams on shopping for their outfits for the ball  tonight. Not to mention, i still need to find a date to take to the ball. *I said as i opened the door to leave*

Mr. Julius: have fun, Lui.

Lucas: thanks, sir Julius.

And i left the building and got into my car, heading towards the boutique the teams were at.

I stopped at the entrance of the boutique, when i remembered something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Twilight's POV
As soon as we entered the car, it sped up towards the boutique. As the car moved further away from the dorm, i saw Lucas's car leaving the premises as well. I wonder where he was heading to....
As i was thinking abt this suddenly one of the member from Lucas's team called me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Kenz: hey, u , tell me where the fuck are we going?? Just so you know, it better be a high end boutique. I don't like cheap goods. *He said acting all bratty and haughty*

Bokuto: you-

But before bokuto could speak up, i cut him off.

Twilight - the boutique we are heading to is owned by Cassy, our frnd, and just so uk she's the best designer out there. As for your taste in low quality products, it can be clearly seen through the people u hang around with.

As soon as Twilight finished speaking, the entire car fell silent.

Ryan: well said twi. I'm sure Lui would've been proud had he been here.
*He said smiling and patting her back*

The remainder of the ride to the boutique was peaceful with the teams cracking random jokes here and there.

Yachi: umm.. Twilight? If you don't mind can u answer a question of mine?

Twilight: ahh yes pls go ahead.

Yachi: you know shoyo-kun i mean Lucas from childhood right??

Twilight: umm yess.

Yachi: then pls tell me his favourite colour and what kind of clothes he likes on girls. *Yachi says blushing very hard*

Twilight : why are u asking me this??? * I asked while my mind went entirely blank as soon as i heard yachi mention this*

Yachi: ik u like him but so do i. And I'm not willing to give up on him. So let's compete fairly ok??

Twilight: idk what u feel for him but ik for a fact that what i feel for him is more than just mere liking. I don't care abt competing with you to gain his love or attention because he is not an object u can win over by winning some competition. Still, you r welcome to compete alone if u want. * Even though i said this to her with a calm face, deep inside i was scared. I knew from the very moment i saw the way yachi looks at Lui that she liked him but I've loved lui for over a decade and I'm not going to give up until he himself tells me to back off*

As soon as yachi heard what i said , I could swear that for a moment her expression darkened a lot and then she looked up at me with a smile,

Yachi: ig u r right. He is indeed not an object. But my feelings for him still remain unchanged or rather they are growing even more stronger knowing that someone else likes him too. So please try not to get between us and I'll do the same when you are alone with him.

Twilight: *i was abt to answer when the car suddenly came to a halt.*

Driver: ma'am we've arrived at the boutique.

Twilight: thankyou * i immediately exited the car without saying anything else to the the girl on Lui's team.

I entered the boutique followed by all the other teams. I was feeling very down ever since she told me she liked lui too.
I don't know if I'm feeling jealous or not but she gives me bad vibes *she said with a frown on her face*

Ryan: what's wrong, Twi? Why the frown ???

Twilight: *i immediately snapped out of my thoughts and told him i was fine because i knew he would report to Lui if i am unhappy and i don't want lui to worry*  I'm fine. 😊

Jake: alright. Why not go and try on same dresses. You guys too. Pick out any clothes you like. The payment is anyways on the principle's tab.

All the teams: okk!!

And everybody went on there own ways to try on different dresses.
.
.
.
.
To be continued