chp 14

English : Normal font
Japanese : Italic font

Lucas(hinata) stops in front of the closed doors and twilight and alex soon joined him.
Alex : so who will open it?
Twilight : not me for sure.

And while they were talking the rest of groups caught up
Kenz : why tf are u still standing here?  Just freaking get inside
And with that he opens the doors and gets splashed on. Hinata just smirked/grinned while the other teams laughed and kageyama looked annoyed.

??? : seriously!? You didn't get splashed even this time

Lucas : isn't it because this trick has gotten too old? *he said giving the other a teasing look while going inside the mansion.
As the teams approached the door they saw a few ppl seating on the big couch.

Andrew : damn you Lucas Arthur!! *he said getting annoyed *

Everyone else from 9A just laughed

Emma : Why don't u just give up already!?? 😂

Jake : yaa!! 😂

Twilight : Haven't u realized yet that prankiing him is impossible 😂😂

Lucas : Exactly!! Give up bro

He said s he moved towards the couch to sit next to the rest of them.

Meanwhile..

Kageyama and suga were trying to dry the now wet Kenz, while the rest of the teams were looking at the ppl before them in astonishment

Noya : tsukki, what are they saying??

Tsukki : hmm.., I didn't understand much since they went very fast but it was something abt hinata never being pranked or something.

Alex (kenma in case u forgot)  noticed them and heard what they were saying.

Alex(kenma) : its because till date non of us has ever succeeded in prankiing him. Someway or the other who always knew it was a prank midway and left before we even get to laugh at him and our friend Andrew there took it upon himself to successfully prank him one day. That's why we were all waiting outside the door earlier but thanks to kenz not taking the hint and opening the door, lucas again successfully avoided the prank.☺

Kenz : you mean to say that i was a scapegoat for him and that he used me???  * he said enraged *

Lucas : well its one thing to take advantage of others or use them and another  being extremely dumb. Its not my doing that u were foolish enough to open the door by thinking u know it all but still if u wanna blame me I can't stop you after all there will always be people in this world who always blame others for there misfortunes. *he says with a sharp look in his eyes * but i don't want to ruin the carpet i personally chose because of u *he says with slight disgust* Cortel give him a towel *he ordered*

As soon as he said that, a bot looking figure emerged from the ceiling.

(Something like this)

Cortel : Hello Lucas! What can i do for you? *in a robotic voice *

Lucas : hey Cortel! Can u give that drenced guy a towel and dry him and the drenched carpet ? * he said with a smile*

Cortel : ofc Lucas *in robotic voice*
With that the bot moved towards Kenz due to which he became a bit scared but Cortel than bought out a towel in one claw arm and a dry in other (kinf of like those dr. Octivius in spiderman has) and rest of the teams from Japan just looked at in astonishment.
In a few mins, kenz was a dry as hay in sun and the carpet had dried off too.
Lucas : thanks Cortel.

Cortel : No need to thank me. Its my job.

Bokuto : wow!  Shoyo,  whats that??  * he said with stars in his eyes while looking at Cortel. *

Cassy : shoyo??

Lucas : that's the name i used for my mission.

Lucas : Bokuto san, Cortel is a home assistance bot that I made with Alex that is kenma. Also pls refer to me as Lucas now. That's my actual name 😅

Bokuto : alright. 😅😁

Lucas : thank you 😄

Suddenly Cortel interrupted

Cortel: Lucas u have a new message from mr. Jules.

Andrew : abt time that old man gave us more trouble *he said with an annoyed force*

Lucas *with a smile * lets see what he has to say...

To be continued...

Guys i have a request 👉👈
Can u all pls read my other work
Sunshine's fame too?
Its as good as this one where Sho is betrayed but what karasuno doesn't know is that our sho hides more than what they think...
Read the description of the work to know more 😉
U will find it in my profile