chp 15

Ths same instructions as the previous chp regarding the fonts
English : normal font
Japanese : italic font
Lets get started......

Lucas(Hinata) : * with a smile* lets listen to what he has to say . Cortel play the message pls.

Cortel: *in robotic voice* alright. Starting message player system. *beep*
Suddenly a holographic rays emitted from cortel and a holographic man appeared in front of them all.

( PS: its like a holographic recorded message sent to them by mr. Julius(the headmaster of the academy where lucas studies, in case u forgot)

Mr. Julius : Andrew, this is my last warning to you to stop calling me an old man also I'm not here to increase ur troubles but rather give u a good news.

Andrew :*shocked* is he a seer or something? How did he know what i said when he must have recorded that message hours ago???

Mr. Julius : and no andrew I'm not a seer. Its just that u are too predictable like rn. Anyway back to what i was saying, since u all have finished your passing missions and passed with flying colours, the school has organised a theme party for all the students after entrance ceremony. The dress code is ' medieval clothes'so get ur dresses and suits ready.

Andrew: cool!!  We get to wear something other than the schl uniform for the ceremony.

Mr. Julius: also no Andrew, u still have to wear ur uniform when attending the entrance ceremony. U can change later on in the party. That's it. See u all at the ceremony.

And then with a beep the holographic man disappeared and all the teams from japan looked at them in confusion.

Aakshi : who was that man??

Alex : that man u saw just now is the headmaster of the school you are currently standing in, Mr. Julius.

Yamaguchi : what was he saying??
Lucas : well he was informing us abt the entrance ceremony where you will be explained everything abt why we disguised ourselves and stuff  and abt the evening theme party. Don't worry abt your costumes. The school Will get them ready. Right now,  we need to go to the entrance ceremony in an hours time so u better get ready. Since you aren't students here u can wear something between causual and formal. The servents will show u to ur rooms. You guys get ready too.
They where all abt to leave when Lucas suddenly stopped and turned back to say,
Lucas : wait. Take these translation earpiece with you. It will help u in understanding what others say irrespective of what language they speak. 
Then they were all provided with an earpiece each.

Noya and tanaka: thanksss shoyoo
With that they jumped on him to hug him but be4 they could reach him Ukai grabbed those two by collar nd said
Ukai: go and get ready * with a scary face*

Time skip
Everyone entered the living room After getting ready to see shoyo waiting for them while playing on his phone.

(this is the uniform)

Lucas: since everyone is ready lets head to the auditorium now. And with that they all sat off for the auditorium in the same limo.

To be continued........