Lady of Uruk

Helblindi, Býleistr and Sir-Lady Gyneth were all three outside the round city.
Sir-Lady Gyneth was teaching the two boys on how to sandsurf.
" I think I got it! " exclaimed Býleistr, proudly. But sadly, he did not figure it out, as he landed head first into the hot sands.
" Býleistr. I told you. You must relax your body and spirit. So that you may find a perfect balance "  said Sir-Lady Gyneth.
After having spit out some sand, Býleistr said;
" I will do better. I will not give up " said the young boy with fire, as hot as the sun, in his eyes.
Sir-Lady Gyneth smiled.
Helblindi now flew past the two of them.
" Wow... " uttered Býleistr.
" Impressive " said Gyneth.
Helblindi was a natural and a prodigy. He seemed to have already mastered the art of sand surfing from the few lessons of Sir-Lady Gyneth.
But. Just like all young boys. Helblindi got a bit too cocky, and drove to a spot which Gyneth had told him to stay away from.
For you see. The desert is not just the home for snakes and scorpions. Worms also live in the desert. But these worms are different. They are giant sandworms from Dune. And one such worm now sprang forth from under Helblindi.
" Brother! " yelled Býleistr.
Sir-Lady Gyneth drew forth her sword and ran, as fast as she could, to rescue Helblindi.
A massive shadow was cast over Helblindi, as the sandworm towered over him.
But, Gyneth would not make it.
Thankfully, someone else would.
A woman, a lady, was now standing before the colossal sandworm.
Helblindi was confused, for the woman had appeared out of the desert itself.
The stranger gestured that the sandworm leave. And to Helblindi surprise and delight. The sandworm obeyed.
The woman now helped Helblindi back on his feet.
" Are you okay? " said the lady.
Helblindi nodded, for words seemed to fail him. The woman's beauty was that overwhelming.
" Lady of Uruk " said Sir-Lady Gyneth with joy and relief; " Thank you for saving my reckless student "
" Brother... " said Býleistr, as he gave Helblindi a hug of relief.
" It was an honor to be of assistance, " said the lady of the desert.
" Wait " said Helblindi, confused; " Your name is; Lady of Uruk? "
" Indeed. But some have also called me; the Lady of Warka "
The lady now returned to the desert, as her body turned to sand.
Gyneth now noticed the sad look on Helblindi's face.
" Don't worry. She is always watching and is always with you " said the lady-knight with a smile.
Helblindi now felt some soft sand on his cheek.