The Vampires of Mesopotamia

They came from the mountains...
They are the children of Rabisu.
They are known as the Gutian People.
Lately.
Innocent people have been found. All their blood gone, with bite marks on their necks.
The Sultan fears for his people. So he has sent Sir Eabani to investigate. And both Helblindi and Býleistr have tagged along.
" Who do you think it is? " said Býleistr.
" Vampires " said Sir Eabani with certainty.
" Blood-suckers... " said Helblindi.
" But... Why are we heading to the nearby mountains? " said Býleistr.
" The mountains are the home of the Gutians. And that is where we shall find the vampires " said Sir Eabani.
After having climbed the mountain. The group entered the pitch black cave.
Sir Eabani was holding a torch, while Helblindi and Býleistr were both staying close.
Some bats now flew past the group.
" Ah! " yelled Býleistr, as he clung to Eabani's leg.
Helblindi drew forth his sword.
" Easy " said Sir Eabani.
The brave knight now froze, as red eyes glowed further ahead. Sir Eabani held the torch a little further ahead, and that was when they saw it.
A group of vampires.
The Gutians had blond hair, pale skin and blood red eyes.
A male vampire now growled at the group.
" We should... " said Helblindi.
" Run! " yelled Sir Eabani.
The three of them ran as fast as they could. While the vampires were right behind them.
" What do we do?! " yelled Helblindi.
" I have a plan, " said Sir Eabani.
The knight and the two boys had now exited the cave.
Eabani now took out a bomb from his bag.
" Take cover! " yelled Sir Eabani, as he threw the bomb right into the group of Gutians. The bomb went off, along with the exit of the cave. The vampires were now trapped.
" Wait... the Gutians looked just like Sir Ya'qub... " said Helblindi, shocked and horrified.
" Sir Ya'qub is a Gutian. But, he is also a knight. Who faithfully serves the Sultan " said Sir Eabani, with confidence.
Eabani and Helblindi both now noticed a passed out Býleistr.
Sir Eabani picked up the poor boy. And the three of them now walked home. But Helblindi had one more thing to say;
" So, Sir Eabani. Are you also a vampire? "