The Good Demon

A brother and a sister have both ventured into the merciless desert.
" Brother, we are not allowed to go this deep into the desert, " said the sister.
" Come now sis, we aspire to become knights of the Sultan. Which means that we can not show any fear! " exclaimed the young brother, who sounded full of ambition and youth. And those two things combined usually lead to disaster.
" Brother! " cried out the sister, for her brother had just entered quicksand.
The brother struggled in vain, for he was already deep within the quicksand. Luckily, his sister was not one to give up.
The girl took off her cloak and made it into a rope.
She then threw it to her brother. The boy held onto the rope, as his sister pulled him out of the quicksand with all her might. She may have even utilized hysterical strength.
The boy was now safe, as he was fully out of the quicksand. But, unfortunately, neither sibling could rejoice just yet. For as I said; the desert can be quite merciless for the unprepared.
" A simoom... " uttered the boy.
The brother noticed that his sister was exhausted, she really must have used hysterical strength, for she could barely stand.
" Go on without me... " uttered the girl, but her brother would not hear it.
As the simoom raged on, the brother and the sister could be seen together hiding near a rock.
The brother gave his cloak to his sister, for she was shaking, and he could feel that she was burning up.
" What about you...? " uttered the girl.
" You saved me, it is time I returned the favor " said the boy with a smile.
The sister smiled at her brother's kindness. She now went to sleep, as her brother started to pray.
Hours went by and the simoom was still very much active.
The brother and the sister were both unconscious, all truly seemed lost for these two poor children.
That was till the good demon; Pazuzu, had now arrived to their aid. And with Pazuzu was his good friend, The 40,000 year old Lion-man; Lamassu.
When the brother opened his eyes again, he saw that both he and his sister were being rushed to the palace by Sir Magog.
The boy fell unconscious yet again, but this time, a smile of relief could be seen on his face.