Jahannam

Sultan Qarnayn, along with Helblindi and Býleistr, were all three taking a trip to the underworld. And no, I am not talking about Kur, we have already been there. I am talking about the kingdom of Iblis/Lucifer; Hell.
As the Sultan and his two boys walked throughout the firery kingdom, they saw and greeted the many servants of the King of hell. Such as; Morax; the Minotaur, Naberius; Lucifer's three-headed guard-dog, in other words; Lucifer's Cerberus.
Fun fact; Cerberus and Naberius are actually mates and have many three-headed puppies together, who all guard the gates to heck.
The Sultan and his two lads had all now reached the golden throne of hell, where upon Lucifer himself sat. Queen Lilith's throne was there as well, but she was not present, for she was taking care of the many puppies of Naberius and Cerberus.
Lucifer was sexy as ever, and both Helblindi and Býleistr wondered what they were doing there. That was till the Sultan took out his bottle of water and gave it to Lucifer.
From time to time, Sultan Qarnayn would bring some water to the King of hell, as a sign of kindness, for the Sultan was kind to all.
One of Archangel Gabriel's Messenger Hounds, had now arrived with a letter to Lucifer.
Lucifer was invited to a cup of tea... with his father.
Sultan Qarnayn, Helblindi and Býleistr all three returned home, where the Sultan knighted both Helblindi and Býleistr.