Lord of Dilmun

An island with sweet grass. Rivers of milk and honey. The resting place of the great and heroes.
This island, which is the Avalon/Elysium of the Middle-East. This island is governed by Enzag; the Lord of Dilmun.
By the aid of one of Sogomon's flying palms, Sir Ya'qub, his squire; Ashlad, and Sir Segures, had all three now landed on blessed Dilmun.
" Amazing " uttered Ashlad, as the sacred isle amazed him.
" What are we doing here? " said Sir Segures.
Before Sir Ya'qub could answer, Enzag had now appeared, alongside his dear friend; Oannes.
" Welcome " said the Lord of Dilmun; " If I may, I too wish to know the great honor of your visit? "
" Do we need a reason? " said Sir Ya'qub with a smile.
Enzag giggled.
" Don't get me wrong. I love new company, but you are only meant to be here once death has come for you. So, why are you all early? "
All eyes now turned to Sir Ya'qub.
" I am looking for Inkishush, " said Sir Ya'qub.
" What could you possibly want with him? " said Enzag, intrigued and curious.
" Well, I just have one question for him "
Enzag was quiet for a moment, he then said;
" Very well, follow me "
The group now walked throughout the island of rest.
While walking, Ashlad could not help but explore, for there was much to see and many ancient people to meet and greet.
" Are you sure about this? " said Sir Segures.
" Why do you ask? " said Sir Ya'qub.
" Why do you want to talk with Inkishush? "
" I have a question "
" What kind of question? "
" You will soon find out " said Sir Ya'qub, as Enzag said;
" We have arrived "
In front of the group, on a rock, sat the once Gutian King; Inkishush.
" A vampire... " uttered Sir Segures.
" Cool... " uttered Ashlad; " Master, he looks just like you "
Sir Ya'qub and Inkishush both had blond hair, pale skin and red eyes. For they were both the children of Rabisu, they were both Gutian.
The once emperor looked at the knight with a grin on his face.
" What can I do for you, my brother? " said Inkishush.
Sir Ya'qub now calmly walked over to the former emperor, he then said;
" What did you say? "
" Pardon? "
" What did you say when you killed the last Akkadian Emperor? "
The dead man almost looked like he came back to life.
Inkishush now stood up, he stretched out his arms, and with a voice filled with passion, he said;
" The first dynasty has fallen, the first empire has crumbled, and it is all thanks to us; the people from the mountains! "
The speech echoed throughout all of Dilmun.
Sir Ya'qub could still hear the words echo in his mind, as he, Ashlad and Sir Segures returned back to Qurnah.