Dragon of the Sky

Sir-Lady Kubaba was giving the two boys a bath within the bathhouse of the Round City.
While they were being washed. Both Helblindi and Býleistr could not help but admire the beautiful art on the walls of the bathhouse.
The art was depicting nature, paradise and the stars.
" Wow... " uttered the two boys.
Kubaba now threw some water over their heads.
The boys were clean. They now went out to play.
After having eaten dinner. Helblindi and Býleistr both went to take a nap.
That was when Sir-Lady Kubaba was called before the Sultan.
" There have been reports about a dragon near the Ramlat Jadilah Dune, '' said Sultan Qarnayn.
" What is your wish, sire? " said Sir-Lady Kubaba, as she was kneeling before the Sultan.
" Find this dragon. And kill it if you must, " ordered the Sultan.
Sir-Lady Kubaba now set out for her journey.
When she was packed, she then left the Round City.
The journey through the desert had now begun.
Sir-Lady Kubaba walked for days. For the road to the highest dune was not an easy one.
Days went by. During the day, Kubaba would walk a little. She would then rest at an oasis.
And when the coolness of night came, she would then walk further than before.
Finally. The knight had reached the dune.
Standing on top of it. Sir-Lady Kubaba could see far and wide.
She then felt a breeze come by. Kubaba feared that it was a sandstorm. But, it was not a natural sandstorm.
Looking up. Sir-Lady Kubaba now saw it. The Dragon of the Sky; Labbu.
The dragon roared at the knight, and Kubaba quickly took cover. But the dragon was hot on her trail.
Kubaba ran and ran, till the dragon was close to the ground. That was when she ducked, as she pulled out her sword.
Kubaba now damaged one of Labbu's wings.
The dragon was now stuck to the ground. And that was where the battle continued.
Back and forth the dragon and the knight went.
Labbu now breathed fire on Kubaba. The lady-knight covered herself in her cloak, which was powerful enough to withstand the heat.
Kubaba now gave Labbu a wound. And with the rest of her strength. She ran back on top of the dune. She then jumped, as she sliced Labbu's head off.
As a sign of respect.
Sir-Lady Kubaba drank some of Labbu's blood. She then ate the dragon's heart.
Her mission finished.
Sir-Lady Kubaba returned back to Qurnah.