Chapter 4 - The Organizer

"What time is it?" I asked when I awoke to Anderson rubbing my cock. It had slid out of his hole some time during the night.

I blinked my eyes open and noticed light streaming through the windows.

"9 AM. You slept ten hours," he laughed.

"I slept so good. Last night was intense, chief. That was a whole other level! I've never cum like that." I rubbed his back.

I slid a hand down to cup his ass, and realized he had shorts on. "You dressed?"

"I showered, made some breakfast, watched the news, did some housework, got the mail, and unpacked your study materials. You need to clean out your backpack. I found half a sandwich in there. I think it was tuna!" He kissed my chest.

"It was peanut butter and jelly," I corrected. 

He was cradled into my side. When I moved, I could feel the sticky mess that had dried all over my stomach, dick, and thighs.

"I should shower. I came a lot. I think we ruined your sheets." I stretched and yawned.

"I still feel it inside me. That was the hottest fuck of my life. Sheets be damned! I have new ones anyways." Anderson leaned up and kissed me. His breath was minty fresh and he had a light cologne that made me sniff him deeper.

"I'm ready to go again," I said. I pushed my hand into the back of his shorts and poked my finger down to his hole.

"I very much want that, but I more so want you to pass your classes. You will take a shower, eat some breakfast, and then we're getting to work. If you work hard today then I promise I'll let you do whatever you want with me. I may be a slave in the bed, but I turn into a dad when it comes to your studies," Anderson joked.

He gave my cock a squeeze. It was already hard, and I made no move to get up. He pumped it a few times, and then peeled himself away. I went to shower and found he'd washed my clothes from the day before. I could get used to this constant clean laundry.

*+*+*

I found Anderson in the kitchen. He had me sit at the kitchen island and brought over a plate of waffles and a cup of coffee.

"They're protein waffles. They taste awful, but you'll feel amazing. I promise a tastier lunch when we've gotten some work done," he said when I raised a fork of them to my lips. They weren't awful.

"I'm making a schedule for you. You need to prioritize. What days are you working this week?" he asked. He set down a pre-printed, blank calendar for the week while I ate.

He pulled a pair of glasses that I hadn't seen him wear from his pocket. He pushed them over his nose and began to write.

"You have glasses. Why don't you wear them?" I asked.

"Normally I use my contacts, but I need the serious stuff for reading," he laughed. He looked at me with eyes that begged for my verdict on his look.

"They're good," I affirmed.

We worked through the week putting my class times, work days, and deadlines for my projects. It was overwhelming to see everything there.

"You have too much going on. Do you need to work this much?" Anderson asked with a sigh.

"If I want food, then yeah kind of. Books, cell phone bill, clothes, fun stuff with friends. It's expensive here." I finished my waffles and gulped the rest of the coffee.

"What if we find you a scholarship that covers that stuff? I have connections. Kellan does a fundraiser for AAPI student grants. I always give." Anderson grabbed his cell and started to text.