Chapter 17- Pizza-gram

"I am so sorry. I miss you. I love you, Please let me know you're ok."

I read the text out loud and both Mike and Kirin groaned.

"He's sick for you. You have to invite him to come to dinner with us!" Mike hopped off the bed and came towards me. "Show me a pic! I bet he's hot."

I grabbed my phone and opened Anderson's page to show his pics. I realized I hadn't checked it in awhile because there was a flood of new pics with us together.

"Woah. It's a shrine to you!" Mike grabbed my phone and started to scroll. His head barely came up to my shoulder and he was a skinny guy, but he grabbed with a surprising amount of strength.

"I wanna see!" Kirin slid off the bed and came over to put his arm around Mike.

"This boy is obsessed with you, Ezra! Look at all the pictures he posted. He's proud of you... He's Chinese. Yang is Chinese, right?" Mike asked.

"Yup. Cute guy. He's a little old for you... but cute." Kirin noted as Mike scrolled.

"He's 30-something. That's not too old. And he's in great shape!" I defended. 

"He's a hottie. That ass is tappable!" Mike nodded.

"Right? I wasn't even into guys, but it just sucked me in. Magic ass." I agreed.

"I bet it did. A guy that age is really into pleasing... Wait. I know this guy! Look, babe. That's the fundraiser we had for the clinic." Mike held a pic up that showed Anderson in a tuxedo with Kellan and some other friends.

"I remember them! They wrote big checks. You're in with some serious money, Ezra. Why are you still in the dorms, yo? Get on that." Kirin urged.

I told them everything that had happened since I met him. We decided to walk down to the pizza place up the street to grab a slice. I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

"I mean it's crazy, right? I can't just keep ignoring the red flags!" I asked when I'd caught them up.

"Look at it from his perspective though. I mean look at the guys he's dated." Mike swiped through older pics in his feed that showed Kyle and then some other twiggy guy before him. "This one here just screams gold-digger. Look at that face. Even his smile looks bitchy."

"Oh he's fine. They still hang out. I had to put him in his place the first time I met him, but now he's chill." I wasn't annoyed by Kyle.

"Right, but he's obviously used to boys who need taking care of, and none of the past ones are even close to your league. You're a hot guy. He's probably asking himself ten times a day why you're into him. He knows he's the reacher in this relationship," Mike reasoned.

"No way. He's hot. When we're together I'm super into it. He does these crazy things. They feel so much better than any girl I've been with. It's like he knows all these secret codes that just take the game to a whole new level.Trust me, I'm there for him. He checks every box." I sighed.

"Let's text him!" Kirin reached for my phone as we waited for our pizza order.

"I'll text him. I don't know you guys well enough to turn it over to the group!" I took my phone and typed something to Anderson.

Me: I'm ok. Getting pizza with friends.

Him: I love pizza! Are you feeling better? Are you still pissed at me? I really will do better.

Me: I'm good... missing you... this really sucks.

Him: I miss you too. Let's hang out? Come over?