Chapter 6 - The Clean Up

"The pretty boy is alive!" Kyle was drunk and happy. "I was so worried!"

He opened the door fully and leaned against the frame, taking another sip of his wine.

I looked around, but didn't see Anderson there. I set my backpack down and was about to go look for him when Kyle threw his arms around me.

"That was so scary! I'm glad you are ok." He hugged me and put his head against my chest.

"Dude, we are not friends!" I gently unhooked his arms from me. "Where is Anderson? I need to find him."

"He went to look for an antenna. The cable is out. We aren't friends?" Kyle held a surprise hurt to his tone.

"He's ok? Anderson!" I called.

"Do not panic!" Kyle assured. "Your happy little bottom is safe."

I pushed past him and headed towards Anderson's bedroom. I went back and poked my head into his bedroom, but didn't see him. I called his name again. I looked in his bathroom and closet to no luck.

I headed back out to the hallway and saw Anderson dance out of his office. He had oversized, white beat headphones on his ears, a tight blue tank top, and very short red corduroy shorts that hugged his ass so perfectly.

He sang in what must have been Chinese, and did a little dance as he clutched a flat antenna against his chest. 

He shoved his hips in either direction like a Shakira video, and bopped his head as he turned to close the door to his office. It was freaking adorable and I wanted to carry him off to bed and work off my anxiety from this nightmare of a day.

I rushed up behind him and put my arms around his waist and kissed his hair.

Anderson let out the loudest, most overly-dramatic girl-in-a-horror-film scream. Even worse, his lips were about four inches from my left ear. I didn't care though. I needed to hold someone.

"It's me." I kissed his neck and held him tightly against me.

"Ezra? You came! You're alive! The quake! I tried calling you fifty zillion times! I was so worried!" Anderson melted into my arms and pulled his headphones down against his neck.

"I'm fine. It was so crazy. My building got damaged and the streets were crazy. I really need to fuck you." My mind went from relief to sex in under a minute.

"Everyone's here! I can't just throw them out into the street... I mean I could. They aren't that good of friends. I really missed you. I was so worried," Anderson laughed. He pushed his ass back against my quickly rising pole.

"Guys. If you need some time, I'll finish sweeping the glass in the kitchen. I can break more things if you need a lot of time." Kyle appeared at the end of the hallway with a full glass of wine.

"There's glass? What happened?" I pried my lips off of Anderson and looked at Kyle with alarm.

"Shit fell. There was an earthquake. Keep up," Kyle laughed.

"Some things got broken, but the building is very secure. My company designed it. That's why I bought here. It's not coming down unless the whole city does. Very safe for my hunky boy. I was so worried for you. I was ready to brave the streets to get to your campus, but I knew you'd come here... I knew you'd come back to me." Anderson raised a hand above his head and pushed his fingers through my hair.

"You two are gross... but I'm happy for you!" Kyle smiled at us with approval.

"You're happy for us?" I raised an eyebrow.