Chapter 5 - The Big One

On Monday morning Anderson dropped me at campus on his way to his office.

He was in work mode this morning so there was very little playing around when we woke up. His first alarm had him stirring in my arms with a few minutes of rubbing and kisses. The second alarm made him pull me to the shower where he spent only a few seconds tugging at my cock with a soapy hand. The third alarm had us rinsing quickly and toweling off as we headed to the closet.

Anderson didn't just put on a basic suit for the office. He had this complicated look of suspenders, an intricate tie knot, and a vest with eight buttons. I quickly pulled on my sweatpants and t-shirt before leaning against his wall of folded, color coordinated shirts.

By the time he was finished, he looked like a confident, powerful boss. It was a complete change from the hungry hole who had begged for my nut the night before.

He worked in the financial district which was a simple jog on the train, but he said he'd stopped riding public transportation with all the anti-Asian attacks popping up around the Bay Area.

"I know it's not environmentally friendly, but I have a reserved spot in a secure parking garage and it's just easier and safer," he tried to explain as he drove me to my first final of the week.

He'd quizzed me over breakfast on the algebra we'd spent most of Sunday learning. It was the first time I'd walk in that class feeling prepared. I wore the clothes he'd gotten me. I'd need to go back to my dorm tonight and stop sleeping at his house.

I didn't want things to move too quickly there. I was starting to catch feelings for him, but still felt unsure about all this. I wanted to keep things fresh.

We got to my campus and I wasn't exactly sure how to exit. I know how door handles work, but I was unsure if I should kiss him or not. He pulled off the street into a loading zone and then made the decision for me. He leaned across the stick shift and kissed my cheek.

"Just relax and it'll all come back to you. You studied everything you need." He put his hand on my cheek and then kissed my lips.

"Thanks. I think I got this." I grabbed my backpack from the backseat and exited. I stopped on the corner and watched him pull out into traffic then speed towards the skyline.

The algebra final was nowhere near as hard as the study sheet. She gave us this speech before about how much progress we'd made this semester then she lead us through this confidence building chant. "I know I can. I know I can. I know I can."

The whole thing was weird, but we all needed good grades so we enthusiastically plowed through it.

I wasn't the first one to finish, but I was somewhere in the middle. I went back and checked things to make sure, but I felt really good about it. I handed in my paper and left feeling like I would pass the course.

I left the building and decided I should check in with my mom. Things were good back home and they didn't feel the earthquake. She was happy to hear from me, but needed to rush off to meet with a friend. I felt the urge to tell her about Anderson, but then stopped.

It's not like my parents would care that I liked a guy. They were pretty open minded. They both grew up in the East Bay and met at Cal State Hayward. They even had a few gay friends in our town. 

They would be surprised, but not freaked out or even disappointed. Still, I wasn't ready for that. I wasn't ready to be different.

I hung up with my mom and then headed for my next class. The biology final wasn't until Wednesday, but we were supposed to hand in our papers today and do a review session.