DS Blink ☁️

Requested by: Dreamswap_FandomGurl
I hope that this is close to what chu wanted. I thought it was a cute idea.

Ink's POV:
Dream has sent me on another mission AGAIN!! This is my 4th mission this week and it's only Tuesday! I swear if I could get my hand on his neck and strangle him I would, but sadly I cannot. So here I am. Leaving for the mission.

I get to our ally's place and discuss what's needed. We were only discussing about supplies, mostly for health purposes, when he came a little to close to me. "Could you like. Back up?" 'geez. Does this guy not know what personal space is?!'

"Now why would I do that?" He gets a step closer. He's about a good foot from me. "Have you not heard of 'personal space', sir? Any closer and I won't be to hesitant about breaking a shoulder or wrist, since I'm nice. If you touch me I'll break a arm and a leg. I'll also tell Lord Dream about your actions towards me." I say hoping this idiot would take the 'hint' to not get closer. (Ink sounds to bad ass when mad I cant-)

He chuckles and pulls me closer by the waist to where me hands are on his chest. His breath was horrible. It smelled of alcohol and acid. I pushed through that, shoved him off me, broke his left wrist and shoulder, right arm, right knee, and left leg. He was on the floor screaming in pain. I smiled and squatted down to look at him.

"I warned you, but this is what happens when you don't listen to me. Will you listen next time?" He looked at me in full terror and nodded. "I NEED WORDS!" I say as I stood on his left ankle. He paled and said, "YES! YES! I'll listen. I'LL LISTEN!" I nodded. "Good." Then I left. I was still in a bad mood though. He just so happens to get, well.....got.

When I got back to hq. I was in an even worse mood due to other men and women trying their shot at me. I 'calmly' told Dream about what happened. He wasnt happy, but understood why I did it. He let me have the rest of the day off. Including tomorrow. As soon as I got to my room. I saw no other than my asshole boyfriend, Blue.

Although his demeanor was different than normal. "I made us a bath. Unless you'd rather take one alone?" He says softly giving me a tender kiss on the forehead. I hum and say, "Together would be nice." I smile and look up at him. "Well go ahead I'll be there in a bit." I walk to the bathroom and get ready for the bath.

Blue's POV:
He basically RADIATED negativity when he was telling bird boy what happened. So I had to do something nice for my little dark chocolate drop. (It took me forever to think of that.) So I made a bath and afterwards we'll be watching a movie of his choice till we fall asleep. I hope everything will be okay tomorrow.

I head into the bath with Ink and i clean him because I want him to be as relaxed as I can get him. Then we got out of the bath, put on some clothes, and laid in bed while he out on a movie. Halfway into the movie he snuggled closer to me and whispered a thank you before falling asleep.

I just turned off the movie, pulled up the blanket over us abd cuddled more into him as he slept. I gave him a soft kiss I the cheek and told him good night then fell asleep myself.

Words: 632
(Sorry it was short, but I thought short and sweet would be best. I hope you like it. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT/DAY/AFTERNOON!!!)