Covid & Other Things

Bello my amazing people! I have come with a lot bad news and possibly forever good news! I'm gonna rant about these things for a while....

1. Ya author caught the 19 T^T. Apparently I've had it for about 2 months now, but have been asymptomatic until I passed out at school due to a high fever that I thought was a minor headache and chills.....WELP THE MORE YOU KNOW! So I've been at home(can you guess what country I'm in to NEVER go to the hospital unless it's vital)trying to get better.

2. Ya author also becoming legal (18) on Saturday! Yay......one more step towards adulthood...how.....lovely. So that'll be a major event until prom two weeks after that.

3. As like other people, my sleep schedule is f(ork)ed ùwú. Ya know the whole, sleep at 4 wake up at 7 type of thing. It's mainly cause since I'm home all the time now, I've been stuck doing laundry--as I live in an apartment--from 12 to 3 before someone else uses it. Might buy some melatonin for the lack of sleep other days tho.

4. As of the whole conflict in Ukraine with Russia things have been eating up the middle/lower class, me, so I really can't do all the things I need in order to do my writing properly. I'm sorry, but when it come to me focusing on something I love to do dearly, I take it serious and put all focus on it. So I'm working little by little to do things right for you guys because I don't want to disappoint you fellow deranged humans in any way. I hope you forgive me. I will update when I can.

And 5! Essays......I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE ESSAYS. I have 8 classes(I took on an extra class because i wouldn't graduate without it)and basically all, but 1 require us to do essays. This is why I have a love-hate relationship with gym, no essays, but the teacher is strict on clothing. Like Why are we given ONE PAIR of REQUIRED gym clothes to wear for the ENTIRE week?! Makes no sense. Anygay, enough about gym, back to essays. So for the past 3 weeks(when we found out I had the 19) I've been doing nothing but essays, on top of essays, on top of essays. Somehow my teachers, who are all different subjects, gave us essays at the same time with COMPLETELY different topics that I have to remember because we're doing everything "one step at a time". It sucks, but whatever to graduate.

I....think that's it for now. Sorry for all the bad news, but I felt that you guys needed to know. If you think this was a waste of "thyme" then I'm sorry to put you through that and i hope you have a great day! As always GOOD DAY GUYS, GALS, AND NON-BINARY PALS!!! SEE YA NEXT WEEK FOR MY LONG AWAITED SCHOOL SPRING BREAK!