Star Sanses 🍋 Non Request

Heya. I'm back. The meme has nothing to do with the one-shot I just like it. This is a non request, but I had a thought and here it is. It's gonna be short and straight to the point. Haha. I'm slow.
Enjoy.

No Ones P.O.V.
Ink was in his room, staring at his pink vile. The love vile. Although he is soulless, he takes that vile only when it came to Dream and Blue.

He sat there thinking. Then he had an idea. It was his day to cook. He brought out a bucket of pink paint, for when he refills his vials, and poured a glass of it and took it to he kitchen to where he started making dinner.

*About an hour and a half later*

Ink made chicken and spaghetti and for dessert.............cupcakes. Everyone had 3 with a different flavor. Peanut butter for Blue, lemon for Dream, and chocolate for Ink. All had one special ingredient. You all know what it is.

"BLUE! DREAM! DINNERS READY!" Ink yelled as he set the plates at the table. They came running down the stairs. They ate and was about to leave until Ink told them to stay and he'll be right back. He took their plates washed them and returned with the cupcakes.

"I have 3 for both of you. Peanut butter for Blue and lemon for Dream. While I have chocolate. I hope you enjoy." He said with a smile. They thanked him and ate their cupcakes. They ate them pretty quickly while Ink took his time.

Blue was the first to feel the effect of the vile. "Ink......what did you put in the cupcakes?" Dream asked as he started to get a little woozy. Ink didn't answer, but he got up and went to Blue. Dream watched in confusion. Blue looked up, blushing and painting as Ink loomed over him.

"Hi Ink~" Blue giggled. Ink chuckled and bent down and kissed Blue. Dream was shocked and a little jealous then got up too and when over to them. Ink stopped kissing Blue, then pulled his chair out and turned it towards Dream. Dream gave Blue a small kiss and started working his way down to his neck. Ink went back to kissing Blue while Blue was just enjoying the way it felt.

Blue moaned into the kiss as Dream bit down on his ribs. Dream got up and went to Blue's, non existent, ear and said, "Summon something for me Blue~" He summoned a female body for him. Dream softly bit Blue's neck and started to pull off his bottoms.

Once he got them fully off, he propped Blue's legs onto the arms of the chair and began to eat him out while Ink was massaging his breast and biting his neck. Blue moaned in lust as his eye lights turned into hearts. 

He laid one hand on Dream's head and the other on the back of the chair. Dream went faster and deeper into Blue's wet entrance as he moaned louder. After about 5 minutes he came, shaking in pleasure.

"More~ please~" Blue begged. Ink and Dream smerked and teleported to Dream's room since his bed was bigger. They took off their clothes and began to taint Blue of his innocence.

Ink flipped blue onto his knees as Dream began to enter his entrance and himself into his mouth. "Damn Blue. Your tight~" Dream said and started to thrust softly into him. Blue moaned onto Inks member. Ink groaned and started to thrust into Blue's mouth.

Dream went faster and Blue moaned louder which made Ink went faster. Blue came first moaning loudly on Ink member and arching his back to which Ink and Dream came at the same time in Blue.

They pulled out and Blue sat up. They where confused. He opened his mouth for Ink to see the cum. He blushed as some dripped down his tongue then he quickly closed his mouth and swollowed. Blue then turned around to face Dream, laid on his back, spread his legs and showed him the cum spilling out of him.

Dream blushed at the sight. "Can we do more of, whatever, we just did?" Blue asked quietly. "Of course Blue~" Ink said. Blue smiled and sat up. Ink lifted Blue up a bit as he entered his ass and Dream entered back into his pussy.

"FUCK YES~~~" Blue moaned out. "Oooh~" Dream said "Seems like our little Blue just cursed~" Ink said. Then they pouding hard and fast into Blue. Blue couldn't hold back his moans. Then suddenly, Blue became aware of what was happening to him, but he couldn't stop moaning as it felt good to him.

"INK~~ Whahhhht did mmmmm you do~ hah to US~~" Blue said inbetween moans. "Shit. Hiya Blue bird. Ummmmm Im in trouble right?" Ink said nervously. "Mhmmmm~ but at this moment haah please~ *gasp* kEEp goINg. Please keep going Ink!" Blue screamed. " As you wish Blue."

Ink started to go even faster, Dream followed suit, pounding mercilessly into Blue. Blue moaned louder. "Inky~ I'm gonna cum~~" Ink bit into his neck hard. Blue threw his head back and screamed as he came harshly, shaking uncontrollablely(is this a word or did I just spell it wrong) in pleasure. 

Then Dream came, then Ink after Blue had came 4 times. " Ink." Blue said sternly as he tries to catch his breath. "Hehehe. Can I get my scolding in the morning. I'm pretty sure we're both tired and Dream already passed out." Ink said nervously, hoping Blue'll say yes, but knows it'll be worse in the morning once he realizes that he can't walk.

"Fine, but only because I'm tired." Blue gave in and laid down between Dream and Ink. Ink smiled happily and laid down cuddling Blue as they both fell asleep.

*In the morning*

"IIIIIIINNNNNNNNKKKKKKKK!!!!!!"

"Shit-"