Errorfresh 🍋 (non request)

This was inspired by an Errorfresh I once read, but can't find anymore. This has LeMoNy lEmOn in it. Read at your own risks.

No Ones POV:
"I AM NOT A BOTTOM!" Error said.  Fresh was not buying it and Geno was just there to be there because the were currently at his house in the save screen. "Yes you are bro." Fresh wasn't wrong, but Error kept denying it.

"Whenever you guys are done arguing about Error being a bottom. Call me. In going grocery shopping for the house. I'll be gone for about...........2 hours 3 max. Bye!" Geno said grabbing his keys and walking out the door. He stuck his head back in a moment later, "Maybe 5 so y'all can fix my house if y'all fight.....again." with that note he left.

Error took his chance and lunged at Fresh. He pinned him to the ground with his arms and legs on either side of Fresh.

"I am NOT a fucking bottom. You hear me you parasite?!" "Whatever you say...." Fresh flipped the over to where he was on top of Error. "Lil bro." Fresh grinned. Error hated that. He knew he was the eldest, but with his height, he looked the youngest.

Fresh leaned down and kissed Error. He was shocked, but knew what Fresh was doing and kissed back. They were competing to see of he was dominate or not.

Fresh was loosing and couldn't have that so he grinded against Error. To which Error moaned into the heated kiss they were having leading Fresh to his victory.

They parted and Error whimpered quietly. Wanting more. Fresh didn't hear it, but he wanted more anyway. He grinded hard against Error. Error covered his mouth so he wouldn't moan out.

Fresh teleported them to the spare room. He took off his shades and his jacket then took off Error's scarf, jacket and shirt. Error blushed and turned his head. Fresh used this to his advantage and bit Errors neck. He moaned at the action. Fresh bit harder into that area. Error moaned louder and unintentionally summoned a lower body female ecto-body.

Fresh smiled licked the blood off Errors neck then slowly slid his 2 tongues down Errors stomach. Error hummed at the action then moaned out as Fresh bit into his side.

What he didn't realize that Fresh was slowly taking off his shorts. Fresh lifted his legs. "What are you-HAAH~" Error was cut off when Fresh licked his clit. Fresh pleased with the sound kept going. Error moaned in ecstasy gripped into the sides of the pillow as he pushed his head back into it.

"Holy shit. Hmmmm~ h-have you d-d-done this before? Haaah~~ Cause this feels really fucking good! Oh FUCK FRESH~~!!" Fresh just hummed in reply.

By the way he sounds he knew he was getting close and went a little faster. After about a minute Fresh bit his clit a but and Error came.

"Error. Are you a masochist?"

"..........maybe..."

Fresh smiled and sat up to enter Error. "Fresh please just fuck me senseless already!" He shrugged and went in at a fast, rough pace while choking Error. Error couldn't keep up became a moaning mess.

"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!Haaaaaaaaaahmmmm~~~~ FUUUUUUUUUUCK! Is there any-hmmm-way you can make this hURT?!" He screamed out in bliss. Fresh smiled and turned him over to where his ass was in the air and his chest was on the bed. He had a beautiful arch.

Fresh reentered at a faster rate and stated to slap his ass hard. Error came again, but Fresh didn't stop. The overstimulation was amazing to him. It hurt him so much and with the slapping and biting made it more amazing to him.

After about an hour. Error came for the 5th time and Fresh came for the second. Error passed out. Fresh chucked and cleaned them up and put clothes on them.

He put Error into bed and let him sleep and went downstairs to eat. He was in the middle of eating when Geno came home.

"My house's not messed up and Errors gone." he looked at Fresh. "What happened?" Fresh smiled and said,

"I showed him that he was a bottom."