Episode 5: Suzu's Aikatsu and Revival

Author's Note

Work has gotten a little busier lately. So... maybe I won't get to update as often anymore. I'll still try to make at least 1 or 2 releases every week.

---------------------------------|==================|---------------------------------

In the late afternoon, Suzu is meeting with headmistress Miyuki.

Miyuki "Suzu, I know how you feel, but I can't pardon you from performing or doing Aikatsu any longer. I want you to stand on the stage next Friday."

Suzu hesitates to answer for a moment "I..."

Miyuki sighs "What happened was unfortunate, but something like that doesn't happen often. Besides, do you think your current friends would do the same?"

Suzu "Current friends? You mean Yurina and Yumiko?"

Miyuki nods "Yes, haven't you become good friends with them?"

Suzu sighs "I guess, but this is different. I just don't feel the same passion I once did to train and stand on the stage."

Miyuki smirks "You don't have the same passion? I see it otherwise. Ever since you became friends with those two, you had been training along with them, right?"

Suzu looks agitated "That's! I..."

Miyuki leans back on her chair "Alright, this is enough. Suzu, I am giving you a stage that you will need to perform. I expect an amazing stage from you."

Suzu reluctantly answers "Yes..."

---------------------------------|==================|---------------------------------

When Suzu walks out of the main building, Yurina and Yumiko are waving at her.

Suzu waves back and walks to them "What's going on? Did you two wait for me?"

Yurina "Of course, right?"

Yurina looks at Yumiko and Yumiko nods "Yep!"

Yumiko looks at Suzu "Friends wait for each other."

Suzu looks at the two of them with surprise while muttering "Friends wait for each other..."

Yurina "Hmm? What was that?"

Suzu smiles "No, nothing. It's just I need to perform soon."

Yurina leans forwards "Perform? I wanna see it!"

Yumiko puts her hand in front of her mouth with surprise "This is quite sudden. When will you be performing?"

Suzu answers "Next week Friday. So I need to decide which one of my songs to use soon."

Yurina blinks with surprise "One of your songs? You mean you have your own song?"

Yumiko then informs "Not only Suzu has her own song, she already created her own official brand as well."

Suzu nods "Yes, I do. But... More importantly, most of my dress is from quite a while ago. For this performance, I'll need something new."

Yurina then grabs Suzu's hand "Hey, can I ask for a favor?"

Yumiko does the same and grabs the other hand "Me too!"'

Suzu sighs but then smiles "Alright, then come to my room."

Yurina "Eh? But I..."

Suzu "Don't worry, Yumiko and I are roommates, it's fine. However, don't wander off by yourself."