𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 ~ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤

Guys- I believe that I missed the line. The "not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." It was supposed to be in Chapter 9 ~ More Than Anything but it wasn't included in the original script. IM SORRY. I have LOVED seeing your comments they make my day! I've been quite down lately and your reactions make me smile so thank you!

We are also almost at 2K reads which is- I never ever thought that this story would EVER get there! So thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so SO much for all your support!

I'm definitely going to write through the next movie! I believe it's Dead Man's Chest. That will be interesting- I'll definitely have to rewatch the movie though to get an idea of what's going on- reading the script doesn't always work because we know how much Johnny and the cast like to improvise.😅

That's what makes it interesting ❤️

If you are enjoying the series please do remember to ❗️vote❗️ for the chapters so others can enjoy it too!

There's a lot of scene changes in this chapter, I tried to keep it to a minimum but I apologise!

Anyways, enough of me rambling, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

ONE MORE THING ⚠️❗️

I found this ride at the shops on Friday

I found this ride at the shops on Friday. It's from Dead Men Tell No Tales and I thought I'd just share it with y'all.

ALSO SORRY! Can y'all let me know if you can see the picture/photo at the beginning of every chapter? Thanks 😊
_________________________________

~ The Black Pearl, Day ~

Pintel enters the cell, it's empty. He breathes a sigh of relief when he spots Will, hanging from the rafters, trying to push up the wooden planks from above him.

"That ain't going to work. That's the gun deck above ye."

Will sighs and drops to the deck. Silence falls upon them briefly.

"What happened to William Turner?" Will asks.

"Ah, William Turner. Stupid lighter. He threw in with us after we relieved Jack Sparrow of his captaincy, but turned out, it never sat well with him- particularly after we found Cortes' treasure and its peculiar condition. He thought we deserved to be cursed, for leaving ol' Jack to the fate we did. That's why he sent off a piece of treasure to you, as it were: so it would never be recovered, and so cursed we remain." Pintel rattles on.

"And then, he ran. And he's hiding out someplace where you haven't been able to find him." Will said, soundly trying to convince himself.

"That's a nice thought, to be sure, and I wager your da wishes he'd thought it himself. But, no. See, what he'd down, didn't sit too well with Captain Barbossa...so he chained a cannon to his legs and dumped him ov'a." The bald pirate recounted.