𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ~ 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭.

Welcome back! I actually had this written last week, I just forgot to publish it for y'all. So my apologies. When I write, I write. So I don't write for a period of time, then I sit down and do it, and when I do, I nail out 2 or 3 chapters before not writing for a while again. Don't even ask, I don't know why. This chapter is over 2000 words so if would appear chapters are starting to get slightly longer. This is where things get fishy. Hope you get that hint ;)
Anyways, hope you are all doing well, without further a' do, scroll down and enjoy the chapter! Chapter 8 ~ If You Want.

Disclaimer:
< I do NOT own Pirates of The Caribbean. Majority of script and storyline credit goes to original creators. The dialogue isn't an exact copy of the original movie script, however it's similar. Basic storyline credit goes to the original writers as well, it has however been altered quite drastically. I do not claim to own all the characters. A few of them are my own but majority of them are the original creators! This is a fanfiction! Thank you >

~ Intercepter, Day ~

You are sitting on the railing of the top deck on top of the Captain's Cabin. Humming to yourself when Gibbs comes up behind you.

"You don't see it?" He asks you.

"See what?" You ask.

Will is now on you right, Gibbs on your left.

"Never in my years have I see Jack Sparrow look at someone the way he looks at you, and I've known him for longer than I can remember," Gibbs says.

"I can tell you, Miss Swann, I double that. He seems to really care about you, y/n." Will adds.

"He really cares about you, he has his old spark back, I've only ever seen that with his old first mate."

"You can't be talking about Barbossa? Jack hates him." Will asks.

"No, of course not. Even though we all know Jack isn't as heterosexual as he seems to be, but his very first, first mate. Jack was 18 when he first set sail, this girl would give him this spark, that seemed to glow around him, but with you, it seems to not just light up Captain Sparrow, but the whole ocean. He cared about her...but not nearly as much as I can see he cares about you." Gibbs rambles on.

<lmao did I just include the word heterosexual. like- I don't know the word just doesn't fit 😂, oh well, please ignore how out of place that word is.>

"Did you break into his rum cabinet?" You tease, convincing yourself otherwise of their words.

You jump off the railing and walk down the stairs, and somehow find yourself at the door of Jack's cabin. You hesitate, but your knuckles meet the door, not once, but twice as you knock lightly.

<I mean there isn't really anywhere else to go tbh>

A few seconds pass and the door swings open. There stands Jack Sparrow, as expected. Well, not entirely. He's doing that thing again where he wears his coat and pants but no shirt. You can't understand what's up with that, but you bring you eyes back up, and look at him, mouth open, realising, that you don't actually know why you knocked in the first place.

< I told you, love does that to people, and no you don't love him...yet.>

"Y/n?" He raises an eyebrow at you.

You hastily look at your feet trying to think of an excuse to be interrupting him from whatever the hell he was doing which you seem to be unsure considering his strange attire. Suddenly, a stupid idea pops in your head.

"Cotton's parrot...has seemed to have gone missing and I was wondering if you'd seen it." You say foolishly.

"Well of course I have."