𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬.

Welcome to the final chapter of the first movie. Chapter 13 ~ This is a proper kiss.

It's been one heck of a rollercoaster ride, y'all. Thank you endlessly for all your support!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, there are LOTS of cute scenes between you and Jack. I know, I've done it again. You're welcome. No, but really, thank you so much, I wouldn't have continued if it wasn't for your comments and support and love for all the chapters.

If you enjoyed it, please go back and vote, as it helps my story get more recognition so others can enjoy it too!

!!!!!+++++ALSO!!! I've said this before, but I insert a picture for every chapter, I'm not sure if y'all can see it, as I can see it on my laptop but not my phone. Please let me know if you can see the picture or not! Thank you!!!++++++

Without further ado, please go forth and enjoy the final chapter of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of The Black Pearl'.

________________________________________________________________

"Take the rest of the men out...through the caves."

"There's another exit?" Jack asks, expression faltering.

"Aye, for us there is." Barbossa sneers.

~ Underwater, night ~

Moonlight shines down into the shallow waters, coral is scattered, sparkling the ripple sand floor. Suddenly, fish and sea life scatters, and for a moment, all the water is calm and clear. Slowly figures appear in the distance, wavering in the shifting current. Clouds of sand rises and falls back to the sea floor with every movement.

The closer they get, they resolve into skeletal forms. Their skull heads fixed in bony permanent grins.

The leading skeleton pirate walks forward, and as a shadow falls onto him, he transforms into Pintel.

~ Lagoon, Night ~

Elizabeth is rowing away from the Dauntless. She looks over her shoulder, the parrot is nowhere to be seen.

"Y/n?" She asks.

You surface, your hair is wet and slicked back, your scales glistening in the moonlight.

"Is everything okay, the water isn't too cold? Are you sure you'd rather swim?"

"Yes Beth, stop worrying your pretty head. I'm perfectly alright." You reply, flashing her a smile.

She smiles back and nods but you can see that she is still unsure.

~ The Dauntless, Night ~

Pintel and his skeleton pirate crew take over the ship.

"Be quick, now. Train the starboard guns on the beach, and set your aim. Wait for my signal, we don't want to spook them."

The rest of the pirates hurry to comply.

*Starboard means right, port means left. When you turn around, left and right's change. Port and starboard never changed so it avoids confusion when sailors are facing in different ways. For example, they won't get confused and say "your left or my left". Because port and starboard are ALWAYS the same, no matter what way you turn.

~ Black Pearl, Night ~

Elizabeth slowly rounds the rowboat. Silently approaching the Black Pearl. You breakthrough to the surface to poke your sister gently. She nods, seeing Cotton's parrot disappear through a porthole.