Chapter Six

Marcus & Marty

2039 words

"So this guy washed up. Is he good for anything?" Ana looked down at the mannequin patting it on the shoulder. "I thought he was perfect for one of you. He's hot, great bod. All the things you'd want in a guy." Ana shrugged looking back up to the two of them smiling about her find. "Oh yeah Ana, really fucking hot, is he single?" Fatin raised her eyebrows smirking at the mannequin. "Not for long if you don't make your move." Ana grinned walking over to a rock and sitting down looking at Toni who shook her head laughing. "Ooo, let's put this on him." Martha picked up a jacket which looked to be a pilot's and nodded for Toni to bring him over. Quickly the girl's dressed the torso up smiling at him.

"Yeah, see, he doesn't really read as straight to me. I mean, look at those abs. Straight boys don't rock an eight-pack that hard." Martha and Ana hummed looking him over. "Hmm, he could also be a straight gym-rat fuck boy, you know? All about his 'Gram channel, sprays Acqua di Gio on his balls, and he will always leave you on 'read'." Toni looked disgusted as she tired a scarf around his neck looking at Ana with a strange stare making her laugh. "Mm, Marcus here will break your fucking heart." "Marcus?" "Yeah, where did Marcus come from?" "It's a vibe." Ana nodded, patting his chest. "Marcus." She repeated sticking her bottom lip out.

"I mean, it's kind of close to my name." Ana raised her eyebrows looking him over. "Oh yeah, totally seems like your type Marty." "Honestly, I feel the chemistry." Ana nodded looking over to Fatin. "Right?" "Yeah?" "Yeah, Marty, get it." "Couple goals, I can already imagine what you children will look like." Ana laughed looking next to her as footsteps approached.

"We are back. Unscathed." "And, we found a cave. So if rescue doesn't show in the next couple of hours, I suggest we get a move on." "Thank God! I cannot take another night with wet sand in my crack." Fatin turned Marcus around showing off his new outfit smiling at Shelby and Dot. "Who is this?" Shelby asked tilting her head, her hands on her hips. "That's Marcus. Toni and Ana found him." Toni and Ana looked at each other smiling before looking back at Dot and Shelby.

"I don't have a ton of experience, but doesn't that seem especially large?" "Martha likes them hung." A few chuckles went around before a scream interrupted the moment. "Hey!" Rachel was walking up carrying something while Leah and Nora carried in the raft. "What the hell is that?" Ana asked walking up with the rest of the group towards the box examining it with her eyes. "So what do we do with it?" Martha asked from a little ways away from Ana. "What are you looking at me for? I don't know dick about planes. Two days ago was the first time I'd ever even been in one." "We should open it." Leah then said, making everyone turn to look at her. "But it says right on the thing-" Martha I know but if we were to get inside, you might find the actual recording, like...like the actual tape of what happened to us up there."

"Don't we kind of already know what happened?" "Do we? Can somebody tell me, like, the full account? From the turbulence to the moment you woke up here?" Silence. No one spoke as they tried to rake their memories to no avail. "Besides, look at how big and loud the 'Do Not Open' is. Part of me feels like it's telling us to do the opposite like it's being ironic." "Fuck no. We're not opening it." Rachel's voice was high, but sharp making Ana sit back in surprise at the outburst. "Jesus. She's intense." Fatin muttered beside her taking a sip of her coke. "Yeah, you have no idea. She almost fucking killed me out there. Like a total psychopath." Fatin and Ana stared at Leah with wide eyes then looked at Rachel then at each other trying to convince each other they heard correctly.

"You said there was maybe, like, a transmitter in here, beaming out our location?" Nora swallowed, "Yeah, it's called a beacon, I think. It's, like, a nautical term?" "Okay but if they haven't found us yet, can't we assume that this beacon thing is busted? I mean, maybe if we just try-" "Do Not Open! What part of that is unclear? What if we open and break a completely functional beacon? That would wipe us off the grid entirely. Is that what you want? Cause if it's what you want, you're fucking damaged." Ana huffed, rubbing her forehead. "Ana, is there anything you'd like to share with the fucking class?" Rachel stared her down making Ana glare back at her.