I think I love you [×]

Chresanto sat across from his mom and Jacob with his arms folded as his mom scrolled through a seemingly endless collection of Chresanto's baby pictures on her phone. Chresanto groaned loudly trying to direct the attention back to him.

It didn't work. Jacob just cooed at another photo of him with the camera strategically angled so that his baby parts weren't showing.

"Can you send that to me? I want to make it my wallpaper." Jacob asked. "Yeah, sure."

"Hey! Why do you have so many pictures of me?" Chresanto asked. "I only have one child. I took pictures of everything."

Chresanto groaned and grabbed another slice of the pizza that had been sitting untouched for the last ten minutes. It was still warm thankfully.

"Aw, babe. Don't be embarrassed. You were so cute." Jacob said as he slid back over beside Chresanto. "I'm not cute now?"

Jacob leaned up to Chresanto's ear, "No. You're fucking sexy."

Chresanto smiled as he looked at Jacob. "Aw. Whispering in each other's ears. When can I set up the wedding?"

"Mom!" Chresanto whisper-yelled

"She's cute." Jacob giggles. "You say that like she's four. Well, she does act like it."

Jacob swats at Chresanto's arm.

Chresanto's mother's phone rings and she gets up from the table to answer.

"She's great. " Jacob says. "I know. She just... she embarrasses me."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed. At least not around me." Jacob rubs Chresanto's arm lovingly. Chresanto smiles as he grabs Jacob's hand.

"Aw." Chresanto's mom said as she came back to the table with an adoring look on her face.

"I hate that I have to go. I really have to go. I need to meet a friend. So, I'll head back first."

"It was nice having lunch with you." Jacob stood to hug her and she kissed his cheek. "I have to get going. I love you both."

Jacob smiled and looked down. "I love you mom. Now go."

She grimaced at Chresanto and then sashayed away.

"I'll walk you home?" Chresanto asked as he stood up after Jacob. He pulled out his wallet and threw a five dollar bill down onto the table.

...

"You mean all this time up here, you haven't seen your brother once?"

Rick sighed, "No, mom. I haven't. I wasn't looking for him. I came here for Jacob, I told you that."

"Oh, Jacob. My lovely Jacob. What a coincidence you and your brother are both dating guys named Jacob. Hopefully, it's not the same person."

...

Jacob sat in Chresanto's lap as the kissed in Jacob's living room. Jacob ground his hips down onto Chresanto's crotch. Chresanto pulled away as he released a breathy moan. "That was so hot." Jacob whispered against Chresanto's lips as he kissed him again. 

Jacob pulled away again as he cupped Chresanto's face and ground himself down onto Chresanto again. "Do you fuck on the fifth date?" Jacob asked as he continued to grind down onto Chresanto slowly. "Definitely."

Jacob dipped his head and kissed Chresanto again. 

Chresanto flipped the two of them over so that he was laying on top of Jacob. Jacob wrapped his legs around Chresanto's waist as Chresanto kissed and rubbed his jean-clad crotch against Jacob's.