youre my favorite part

i want to see you. can i? sneak out? please?

i feel young again. i'll be there in 10.

waiting...

...

"It's only been a day, but I've missed you so much." Jacob says as he leans up to hug Chresanto. "I missed you, too."

It's not long before they're inside Jacob's house and they're kissing. They reach the couch and Chresanto has his hands on Jacob's hips while he's stradling him.

"Is this going to be an every night thing?" Jacob asks as he pulls away from Chresanto. "Do you want to?" Chresanto asks. "No, I want to meet your mother." Jacob shrugs. "Babe, you don't." Chresanto says. "I do. I want to be able to hang out with you. Four days is a long time not seeing each other when we're down the street from each other." Jacob whines.

"I really like you and no one I've dated that has met my mother stays around for long." Chresanto sighs. "She'll love me and I really like you and I don't plan on going anywhere soon. I think the reason you don't want me to meet her is because you're scared I might like her more than I like you right? Trust me. You're my favorite part of our relationship."

"You're really great." Chresanto smiles as he kisses Jacob again.

This was really short and I think most of them will be short like this one but yeah here's an update and I'm gonna work on the prologues to some new stories.

My birthday's tomorrow for anyone who wanted to know.