all falls down

Chresanto woke up to Jacob straddling him wearing a pair of boxers and a large t-shirt and smiling down at him. He had his hair pulled back and he was wearing glasses. "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning. What're you doing?" Chresanto asked as he yawned and leaned up on his elbows. "I made breakfast." Jacob said as he leaned down to kiss Chresanto.

"Did you? What'd you make?" Chresanto asked.

"I made some eggs and bacon and waffles." Jacob climbed off of Chresanto and pulled him up. "I'm still naked." Chresanto laughed. "I don't care." Jacob smirked.

"Keep that up and I won't be eating waffles for breakfast." Chresanto patted Jacob's butt before he left the room.

...

There was no round two. Instead, the two decided to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. They were almost halfway through the movie and neither one of them could tell you what had happened so far.

Jacob was straddling Chresanto's lap as the made out.

"I love you." Jacob said first. He'd never get tired of hearing it or saying it. "I love you too." Chresanto replied breathlessly as he sucked on Jacob's neck. Jacob quickly pulled him back up to his lips before he could make a mark.

Jacob sat back and wrapped his arms around Chresanto's neck.

"You are amazing." Jacob sighed. "I want you to meet my family. I mean, my father and brother. Come with me to Thanksgiving dinner."

"Okay." Jacob smiled before kissing Chresanto again. "I would love to."

"They'd be thrilled to meet you." Chresanto kissed Jacob

...

Jacob was right. Those Desert Diamonds were no where in New York. But he'd found them online and they were pricey, but he'd pay anything for Jacob.

"They'll be delivered tomorrow." Chresanto's mom sighed. "Are you alright, mom? You've seemed a bit down since you left to see your friend yesterday and surprisingly when I checked my phone after I'd been gone all day yesterday and didn't get home until this morning, there were no calls or messages from you. Did something happen?"

"Yes, baby. Something happened, but don't worry yourself about it. It's no big deal." She lied. If she told Chresanto the truth, her two sons would start fighting again and who knows the next time they'll have a family dinner altogether after that.

Out of all people, why did both of them fall in love with Jacob.

Chresanto continued searching the web for anything he wanted to buy while he was online.

...

"I have some work to do from the shop. I have to check inventory and do some other stuff. Leave me alone." Jacob whined as he kicked Rick off of his legs.

"You look so cute though. How can I just leave you alone when you look so adorable." Rick smiled as he kissed Jacob's neck. "I really have to do this work."Jacob rolled his eyes as he adjusted his glasses on his nose. "Babe, come on. Can't you do that tomorrow?"

"Can't you wait until tomorrow? I just want to get this done and-"

The doorbell rings cutting Jacob off. He pushes all of the paper and notebooks he has on his lap off and walks out of the room and down the stairs. Once he gets to the door he opens it quickly and sees Chresanto standing in the doorway with a Desert Diamond in a pastel yellow pot. "Chresanto. What are you doing here?"

"You look so adorable in glasses." Chresanto laughed. "Chresanto seriously what are you doing here."

"I ordered this for you and it came in the mail today and I wanted to bring it right over to you." Chresanto smiled. "Well, now really isn't a good time. I've got a lot of work to do and I really need to finish it."

"It won't take long. I'll just take it upstairs and set it with the rest of your plants." Chresanto said as he tried to take a step into the apartment. "No! I mean, I'll take it. I'll just take it and put it upstairs. You can just go."Jacob grabbed the flower pot from Chresanto and smiled down at it.

"Oh, well that works too I guess. I'll just go." Chresanto puts his hands into his pocket and stands in the doorway. "Are you gonna go?"

Chresanto chuckles and leans down to kiss Jacob on the lips. "I'll call you later on, babe."

"I'll answer."

"I, uh, I love you." Chresanto smiled as he rubbed his neck. "I love you too, bye."

"Jacob who's at the door?"

Jacob didn't close the door fast enough. Chresanto stopped the door with his hand. "Who's in there?"

"It's, uh, it's just my cousin."

Chresanto looked into the house at the same time Rick came down the stairs. "Rick? Rick is your cousin?" Chresanto asks.

"You know him?" Jacob asks. Chresanto steps into the house and stands in front of Rick. "Long time no see, Santo."

"You two, you know each other?" Jacob asks pointing at the two of them. "Yeah, this is my brother. Half-brother, but brother." Rick says with a smirk. "Why are you here?" Chresanto asks. "Oh, you don't know?" Rick asks.

Chresanto folds his arms. "Jacob and I are fucking."

"Wait, wait. What? Fucking?"

"Fucking. Yes, Jacob and I are fucking."

"Rick-"

"Tell him Jacob." Rick laughs.

Chresanto turns towards Jacob. "What?" Chresanto asks Jacob in almost a whisper. "I love you so much Chresanto." Jacob sighs. Chresanto scoffs as he snatches the potted plant out of Jacob hand and throws it against the wall. "I'm fucking done. Fuck you Jacob."

Chresanto leaves slamming the door behind him roughly. Rick chuckles, "I can't believe it."

"Leave." Jacob says. "Baby, come on. I can help you relax."

"Leave!" Jacob yells and points at the door. "Okay."

Rick grabs his jacket off the back of the couch and walks to the door. "Call me later, baby." He says before shutting it behind himself.

Jacob screams and drops down to his knees.

He cant believe himself. Why did he do this? Why did he do this to Chresanto?