jacob meet mama

"I'm getting the door!" Rayan yelled. Chresanto nodded and turned back to his mother who continued to ramble on about her life and how she wants to meet someone new. "What if your dad and I got a divorce? Not saying that we are gonna get one or that I want one, but what if things went in that direction?"

"Mom, if you guys don't want a divorce, then what's the use in thinking about things like that?"

"I'm just saying!" she yelled.

Rayan came back into the kitchen and tapped Chresanto. "It's for you."

He got up and went to the door with his mom following behind him and he saw Jacob standing in the hallway holding up his jacket with a bright smile on his face.

Chresanto hurried to the door and shut it behind himself as he grabbed Jacob and pulled him into a hug.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" He asked. "I came to bring back your jacket." Jacob smiled pulling away from him. "Okay, thanks. Bye."

He took the Jacket and turned back towards the door. "Come on, let me meet her." Jacob whined stomping his feet. "You do know we're not even officially dating, right?"

"Yes we are. I like you, you like me and we call each other pet names. We're officially dating and I want to meet your mother." Jacob folded his arms. "You can't. I'm sorry."

Jacob huffed, "Whatever, I just want you to know I'm going home unhappy."

"Aw. Poor baby." Chresanto teased leaning down to kiss him.

"Chres, who's at th- Oh, hello! Are you Jacob?"

Jacob's eyes light up as he looks back up at Chresanto with a smirk on his face before walking around him and grabbing his mother's outstretched hand.

And Chresanto thinks he's completely fucked.