Chapter 13

So I wrote a new version of this story. You will see stuff from this story but its going to be somewhat different than this story. First chapter is up. Thank you for reading.

I woke up the next morning to feel a
strong arm wrapped around my waist. I started to panic but then the memories of last night flash onto my head. Sigh, Adam Moon, my boyfriend.

Man I love the sound of that. Last night was the best night of my life. Adam I touched me and kissed me where no guys had touch me, kissed me, and he also kissed me where I've never been kissed me before. It was amazing. Since it was my first time he was gentle but it hurt A LOT at first but then it turned into pleasure.

It wasn't until last night I realized that I love him.

Adam shifted a little. I turn around to look at him. He looks so peaceful. His hair is a mess. His long and dark eyelashes rest on his cheekbones. He has a small smile on his lips. Even when he looks like a mess he still looks handsome.

"Stop staring." He said in a deep voice. I chuckle and cuddle on his chest and he wrap his arms around me tightly. "So how was last night?" He asks and I can feel him smiling.

"From a scale of 1 to 10 it broke my scale."

"That great huh?"

"Yep."

"You know I've never had fun doing this with any girl you know? But I had fun, and loved it when I did it with you."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Well I'm glad." I kiss him and that kiss turn onto something more.

We did it again

And again

And again.

Finally we finish and we got ready and left for work.

#

I got back from work and was checking my mailbox when I saw a big box wrapped in gift wrapping paper. I pick it up and look at it suspiciously.

I take the rest of my mail and went inside my house. I walk into the living room and froze when I see him sitting in my sofa.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him with anger in my voice.

"Oh hey babe. I came here to see you and talk with you – you know – like lovers do." Elliot said with a smirk on his face.

"Elliot how many times do I have to tell you that me and you aren't lovers and we will never be."

He angrily walks toward me and slap me. "Listen you dirty bitch. Don't talk to me like that you hear me?" I ignore him and touch the cheek he slapped. He slaps me one more time. "I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME!" I whimper and nodded. He smiles a wicked smile and said. "Good girl." Then look behind me. "Now take her."

I look at him in confusion. I was about to turn around when someone wrap something on my mouth and hit me on the head, hard. And then I blacked out.

#

A/N: Uh oh. Can this chapter have at least 10 votes please?