Chapter 17

A/N: hey guys! I told you that the previous chapter was the last one. But it's not. This is the last chapter. Next one is the epilogue.You guys like what I did on the cover magazine on the side? Lol

So I wrote a new version of this story. You will see stuff from this story but its going to be somewhat different than this story. First chapter is up. Thank you for reading.

#

"You ready?" Sheyla, my manager, ask me.

"Not really." One of the stylist said. "She will be in 5."

She smile. "Okay. You look stunning by the way."

"Thanks."

I am now 8 months pregnant and my life couldn't be any better. I'm getting married in a few months and I'm giving birth in a month. Adam and I were so happy to find out that we were having a baby boy! Every day Adam would say that he's happy that the baby is a boy. He wants Antonio, that's the baby's name, to be his heir.

Right now I am doing a photoshoot for Vogue Magazine.

"Are you nervous?" One of my make up artist ask me.

I shrugged. "Not really. I mean I've done lots of photoshoot before."

"Good."

"Done."

"Okay"

#

"Beautiful!"

"Stunning."

"Jessica turn to your left a little. Amazing!"

After a few more shots the photographers stopped.

"And that's it for today. Jessica we'll email you the pictures you said you like."

I exhale and ran my finger through my hair. "Ok thank you!"

I can't wait to go home and take a really hot bath. My back and feet are killing me!

"Jessica!" I turn around and saw Cole, one of the photographers walking towards me.

I force a smile. "Cole, hey!"

He gave me a hug. "Good. You did great and it was really great working with you."

"Thank you."

He chuckled. "No problem." He scratched his beard. "So, uh, I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner sometime?"

"Dinner?"

"Yeah, dinner." He winked

I look at him in disbelief. Is the guy serious? Like doesn't he know that I have a fiance? I mean come on! The media knew about Adam and I's engagement a month after he proposed.

I shifted uneasily. "Uh.." I tried to think of something to say. "I can't."

"Oh?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I have dinner with my fiance'sparents."

He gave me a fake smile. "Ight, ok. It's cool. It was nice meeting and working with you by the way." He hugs me and he let his linger on my back.

I chuckle nervously. "Yah. Bye now." I quickly walk away from him.

I look behind me and saw him still looking at me. I quickly turn around and walk.

#

"You'll never guess what happened today." I told Adam as I take the decorative pillows off the bed.