Epilogue

A/N: Omfg!!!! I seriously cannot believe this is the epilogue. TBNA is over. Nooooooo!

So I wrote a new version of this story. You will see stuff from this story but its going to be somewhat different than this story. First chapter is up. Thank you for reading.

"Antonio?" I called out. But I hear nothing. "Come out, come out where ever you are."

I heard muffled giggles behind the couch in the living room.

I smirk and said. "Hmm... I wonder where he is?"

He giggled more. I slowly walk towards the couch and went behind it "Ah hah! Gotcha." I scoop him in my arms and showered him with kisses.

"Hehehe... Mommy, stop!" He giggles.

"Nope." I kept on kissing his face.

"Are you guys playing hide and seek without me?" A voice said behind us. I turn around with Antonio in my arms and saw Adam standing there, arm crossed, and a smile on his face.

"Daddy!" Antonio exclaimed

Adam bent down on the floor and open his arms so Antonio could hug him. "Hey there little man! How was your day?"

"It was awesome! Mom and I went to the park, and had ice cream. Then she put me on a swing. It was awesome! Then we..."

I look at them and smile. Adam and I have been married for 3 three years. And it was the best wedding ever! Our wedding was in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. It was amazing. The people, the food, the culture, everything about Bangkok is amazing. I loved it so much that Adam promised to bring us there when Antonio gets older.

Adam's mom didn't really approve of our marriage and neither did my dad. He thought Adam was just playing with my feelings. He thought Adam only married him me so he could have an heir for his company. No matter how much I've told him that Adam is not like that, he doesn't believe me. I told him that I don't care that he hates Adam, I love him and that's all that matters. We haven't talked in a while but I don't care.

Adam's mom may not not like me but I think she likes Antonio. I mean come on! Who wouldn't? He's an adorable toddle with long brown hair, adorable brown eyes and a cute little voice! He's very outgoing in really smart for a 3 year old.

"Hey babe!" I said to Adam. He scooped Antonio in his arms, got up and give me a kiss on the lips.

"Hey baby." He said against my lips. I giggle.

"Ewie! Mommy and daddy kissing!" Antonio hide his face with his small hands.

Adam and I laugh at him.

"Miss and Mr Moon, dinner will be ready in five minutes." Our chef Delewique said.

Adam smiled at him. "Thank you Delewique!"

Delewique nodded and went back to the kitchen.

Adam, Antonio and I went to the powder room downstairs to wash our hands.

A few minutes later Keyla and her new boyfriend came over for dinner. We talked about our upcoming events and stuff.

#

"So Antonio's 4th birthday is coming soon. In a month right?" Adam asks while typing on his laptop.

"Yeah it is. We should throw him a birthday party." I reply.

He smiled. "Yeah we should. A bouncy house, cakes, lots of presents, food.we should hire a clown, and a batman since he loves batman, and more presents" Adam says excitedly.