Chapter 15

A/N: Two updates in one day! Turn up bitches!

So I wrote a new version of this story. You will see stuff from this story but its going to be somewhat different than this story. First chapter is up. Thank you for reading.

_________________________

"Jessica? Jessica babe where are you?"

I look up. Oh no. Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. How did he know where I was?

"A-Adam?"

"Jess oh gosh" He said as he came rushing toward me when he saw me. I run toward him and hug him tightly he hugged back too and then I feel something wet on my shoulder and I knew that he was crying. I started crying too because I thought I would never see him again.

I pull away from him and look at him with teary eyes. "I though I was never going to see you again." I whispered.

He put his forehead on mine and said. "I didn't. I knew that I was going to find you. I would die if I ever lose you. Oh god I love you so much." He hug me again and started crying again. I hug him back tightly and said the words I think he has been dying to hear from me.

"I love you too."

"You do."

"Yes I do. Very, very much."

He was about to kiss me when we heard sirens coming from outside. "I called the police on my way here. That bastard is going to jail." I nodded. "Let's go" He said as he takes my hand and intertwine our fingers.

"Where?"

"Home."

"Ok. Wait! What if Elliot or his guards sees us."

"I got here safe and sound didn't I?" He said with a smirk on his face. I nodded. "So trust me." I nodded again. He started walking toward the door he came in and we ended up in a hallway. A very long one I might add. I look at Adam in disbelief. He gave me a tight smile.

"It's gonna take forever."

"Stop being so negative baby We're gonna make it." He said.

We started walking but then we heard some voices and footsteps. I recognize one and it was Elliot's. I look at Adam in panic. He too was in panic.

"I can't believe the police are here. Did you call them?" He said in an angry voice.

"N-No I didn't sir." A voice shuttered and I think it was the chef's voice.

"Adam what are we going to do?" I ask/whispered to him.

"Let's go into that room over there." he said and we fast walk to the door.

When we were in we saw that it was just a small tiny closet. Right after Adam close the door we heard Elliot's voice nearby. And boy he is angry than before.

"Where is that bitch? I'm gonna kill her when I find her. I can't believe she ran away. Ugh. Search every room in the building you morons and when you find her bring her to me. I am going to kill her slowly and painfully."

I made a squeak sound and Adam quickly put his hand over my mouth. "What was that?"

"Sorry Master that was my phone." A deep vice said. I sigh in relief. "Hello?'

We heard a slap. "Don't you dare talk on the phone when I have business for you to do for me."

"Sorry."