Chapter 5

So I wrote a new version of this story. You will see stuff from this story but its going to be somewhat different than this story. First chapter is up. Thank you for reading.

When we arrived at Adam's house I
wasn't surprise by the size of it since he is filthy rich. Adam held my hands for the whole damn ride. Every time I would try to move he would hold me tighter.

Adam gets out of the limo and then opens my door for me. He takes my hand, again and drags me to the house. Not only the outside of the house is beautiful but the inside is way beautiful than outside.

The house look clean and well decorated. We stop in a large room, which I'm guessing is the living room. Because there are couches, TV and all of the stuff there is in a living room.

Adam put his keys on a coffee table and turn to face me." So make yourself comfortable while I go and fetch you some clothes to wear." With that he was out of the room.

I look around the room to see pictures of Adam wearing suits and there was this one who catches my eyes. It was a photo of Adam wearing nothing but his undies. Hehehe you got it? I said undies instead of underwear. Anyway, he is seating on a bed, he's biting his bottom lip. His right hand is behind his head while his left hand stays on his you know what.

I can't believe I'm saying this but he looks sexy on this photo. Oh my god! How come I didn't notice that? He has six freaking packs. He-

"Are you enjoying my photo?" A voice ask behind me. I jump and spun around to see Adam leaning on the living room door with an amuse look on his face.

"I- I. Yes" I shuttered as I look at him.

He chuckles and he walk toward me and give me the clothes. I look at them and see a sweat pants, and a tank top. I raise an eyebrow as I look at the tank top.

"Its my sister's"

"You have a sister?"

He runs his hands through his hair. Man! "Look enough talking about my sister and go change" He said tiredly.

"Um where's the bathroom?"

He sigh deeply and then told me to follow him. We stop in front of a door and he opened it for me to see. I thank him, went inside the bathroom and closed the door on his face.

The bathroom is a spacious one and well-appointed. I strip off my dress and put on the clothes Adam gave me and take my hair out of the bun and let it down. When I was done I folded my dress kinda neatly and take my shoes and get out of the bathroom. When I was out of the bathroom I see Adam seating on the floor, sleeping. He looks cute. I was about to take a pic when I remember that Adam broke my phone. Ugh!

I bent down and shake his shoulder, "Adam" Nothing. "Adam" Again nothing. Then I did something without thinking first. I kiss his cheek but he turns his head around and I kissed his lips instead. My eyes widen and I back away quickly. Adam looks at me and smirk.

"Gotcha" He said still smirking.

"I wanna go to bed" I said sternly.

"Whatever" he gets up and I follow him. He stops in front of a door. "This is my room."

I look at him. "Great. Now where am I gonna sleep?"

He looks at me like I have two heads. "In my room" He said in a duh tone.

"WHAT!" I screech.

"What is there a problem?" He asks with a glare. I'm not gonna fall for this.

"Yes there is. You're my boss and I'm not gonna share the same bed with you. It's a no no." I said sternly as I put my folded dress, heels, and clutch on a chair by his bedroom door.

"You ask for it then." He mumbles. With that I was being carried and thrown on Adam really soft bed. Ah! The sheets smell like blossoms. Snap out of it Jessie!

I sit up on the bed and said, "No I don't want to. Either I sleep here on your bed and you sleep somewhere else or I can just go sleep in another room."

He shakes his head and takes a towel and walks toward a door and went in. Seconds later I heard the shower. Well I guess he's gonna take a shower then.

I look around the room and see that it's a pretty good looking one. As I was looking around I a remote and I took it and turn on the TV in Adam's room. I was watching 'Vampire Diaries' when I fell asleep.

Minutes pass then I heard the TV turned off and I felt the bed move a little.

Something soft and hot touches my forehead then I heard a faint. "Night Angel." And a door slam shut.

The next morning I wake to find no Adam next to me. Then I did a happy dance in my head. But for some unknown reason I was kinda sad because he wasn't next to me.

I take the covers off of me and went to Adam's bathroom. I saw an unused brush and brush my teeth then I washed my face. When I was done I went downstairs to the living room.

When I got there I found no Adam. Uhm! Maybe he went to work.

"Miss Johnson you're awake. Mr. Moon is waiting for you in the dining room." A chubby and bold man wearing a suit said.

"Oh thank you but where is he?" I ask.

"Right, follow me" He open the door for me and show me where the dining room is. "Mr. Moon, Miss Johnson is here"

Adam turns around and walks toward me. "Jessica! My beautiful Jessica. You're awake." He then kisses both of my cheeks. Wow! Oh my god! I can't believe it! He- "Thank you Delewique. You can leave now" Delewique nodded and left. "Sit down Jess" Adam said as he pull out a chair for me. Okayyy.

I look at him and ask, "Are you okay?"

He look at me weirdly and said, "Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because you're acting all nice and stuff."

"Well do you want me to be a dick to you then?" I shook my head. " Alright enough talking and more eating" With that we spent the rest of the morning talking about work and ourselves

"Wow I'm full." I said as I take a seat next to him on the couch.

"Yeah me too."

I look over at the clock and see that it's 12am. Oh my! "Well I have to go Mr. Moon. Keyla might be worry about me"

"You know you can call me Adam when were not at work." He said softly.

"Ok. Mr. Mo- I mean Adam. I have to go home before Keyla calls the police." I joke as I get up.

"Wait" He gets up and opens a cabinet. "Here" He hands me my house and car keys.

I'm gonna kill him!