|------1

"Tell you what I like"

"My Wildflower"  I sang into my microphone as the crowd sang with and erupted into cheers and screams as I finished the concert.

"Thank You Los Angeles" I shouted as my band and I waved at the screaming crowd, "We love you, guys!" 

My three Bandmates came up to the front and we bowed once, before going off stage.

"That was sick Sis." My brother Louis came up and put an arm around my shoulder. "Awesome  as always Flo." I said as I fist bumped her and Jenna. "Amazing Jen."

"Hey, what about your brother?" I turned around and hugged him. "Yes, Yes, awesome Lou." I pulled away and handed my Guitar to one of the Crew members. Another Crew member came up and patted my back saying "Great Show." before taking my microphone and walking back off.

Louis grabbed my hand and started dragging me away from everybody. "Lou what is it?"

"Mum is over here." he continued dragging me away. "Wait, Mum is here? I thought she couldn't come?" 

"I don't know, ask her yourself." He opened a dressing room door and there she sat watching one of the T.V's that showed the Concert.

She turned around and her face immediately lit up as she saw us standing there. She came over and engulfed us both in a hug. 

"Aww, my Darlings that was amazing." She kissed us on the head then pulled away and looked at the both of us.

"Wait, I thought you couldn't come because of Grandma-" I started "Oh, your Grandmother is fine your Aunt insisted to come over instead so I could come watch your last show."

"Oh, well then why didn't you say something we could have gotten you seats in the stadium." Louis asked.

"Oh, it's fine, I just love watching you guys sing and having fun on stage." she smiled 

Just then my stomach grumbled. "I'm actually really hungry" I said as we walked out of the room. "You guys want any food if I get some?" I asked as my Mom shook her head no and Louis quickly shook his head yes. 

I laughed "Just text me what you want and ask if Flo and Jen if they want anything as well."

I quickly hugged my Mom and Louis and ran off down the hall.

I found the Stage door and stopped. I got to find a jacket or something to wear. I looked around. Where would I be if I was a jacket?

Ahah there you are. I grabbed the black hoodie and put it on, zipping it up, I pushed the Stage door open. Bad idea (Y/N), Bad idea, Abort mission. As soon as I opened the door a mob of cheering and screaming fans swarmed me, some shoving sharpies, pens, phones and paper in my face.

I started trying to make my way through the crowd signing a few things left and right, "Excuse me, can I get through." But that didn't really work so I spotted an opening to my left and ran, I just ran for it.

The mob of screaming fans followed me but stopped once I crossed the street and made my way into a café shutting the door fast and taking my phone out.

I looked up and was welcomed by the smell of coffee, cake and soft music playing in the background. I started walking up to the front looking at my phone seeing what Louis wanted when I crashed into someone sending me and the person to the floor.

"Omg, I'm so sorry, you okay?" I asked as I slowly stood up. "Yeah, you?" the person asked me. I looked down and offered my hand to help them up. "Yeah" I said as they took my hand and stood up.

We both looked at each other and gasped. Omg, it's Olivia Rodrigo, I just crashed into Olivia Rodrigo. She was so more stunning in real life, her brown hair, her golden brown eyes, her- ok stop (Y/N) you're staring, stop and say something.

"Hi, I'm-

(Y/N) Brown, I'm sorry, I'm just a huge fan of you and your songs. Oh, sorry I'm-

"Olivia Rodrigo, I'm also a big fan." I said and stuck my hand out towards her.

She laughed and shook my hand. "You wanna get Coffee or something?" she asked.

"How about Ice cream?" I asked and her face lit up into a smile as she shook her head yes.

🖤🖤🖤🖤