|------4

(Y/N)'s Alarm went off at 9, making her eyes flutter open and causing her to roll around and fall off her bed, ending up with her on the ground.

"Ugh", she stood up off the ground and rubbed her eyes. Looking around her eyes widened as she remembered what was happening today.

Turning her alarm off, she rushed over to her closet and grabbed the outfit, Jenna, Florence and Louis picked out for her last night.

Putting the outfit on, she rushed out of her door and made her way to the bathroom. 

Quickly opening the door and walking in, she bumped into Florence.

"Oops, sorry." She quickly jumped back. "It's okay, sooo are you ready for your date?" Florence asked as she pulled (Y/N) back.

"It's not a date Flo, just two friends getting coffee."

"Whatever you say (Y/N/N)."

"Ok, ok what should I do with my hair?" (Y/N) asked Florence as she turned to look at herself in mirror.

Grabbing a brush and turning towards the mirror as well, Florence began brushing (Y/N)'s (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair.

"You should just leave it down, looks good." Florence finished brushing her hair and set the brush back down on the counter.

(Y/N) pulled her phone out of her pocket and checked the time. "Shoot, Flo I got to go."

 Florence turned around and hugged her. (Y/N) hugged back quickly, then pulled away. Opening the bathroom door she waved at Florence and walked off down the hall.

Knocking on Jenna's door she opened it and poked her head in. "Hey, I'm going now."

Jenna squealed and looked up, "Have funnn, love you."

"Love you too." (Y/N) said as she smiled and walked out of the girl's room. Walking out into the Kitchen/Living room she started walking to the front door.

"Have fun." Her mom said from the couch.

Slowly walking backwards, she turned around "Who told you?" She asked her mom.

Her mom opened her mouth to say something by was cut off by (Y/N) "It was Louis and Jenna wasn't it, I knew they would say something."

Her mother laughed and smiled at her daughter, "Anyways Mum, I have to go, love you."

"Love you too, now go." 

Walking out the front door and down the stairs of her apartment building and outside she started walking.

Turning on her music, Taylor Swift started playing, making her smile and turn it up louder.

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Olivia walked into the Cafe, looking around for a free table or (Y/N). Spotting a table in the corner, she walked over and sat down. Nervous she went on her phone and scrolled through Instagram.

Looking up as the door opened she saw the (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) haired girl walk in and (Y/N) look around. Butterflies filling both of their stomachs as their eyes met, (Y/N) walked over and sat down, smiling.

"Hey."-"Hey" Both of them said at the same. (Y/N) smiled and looked at her. Her eyes looked down and noticed her Taylor Swift tote bag, looking back up she said, " I love your bag."

"Oh, yeah, I found it on Etsy and had to get it, since I went to that concert."

"That's cool, I went to her concert, but in England, before I moved here."

"Her concerts are the best." Olivia said. (Y/N) nodded her head and smiled.

The waiter came by and they ordered, talking after about all their hobbies, Taylor Swift and more things while drinking their coffee, they had a great time hanging out together.

Laughing and smiling, they didn't even notice that the Cafe was soon closing and that they had to leave.

Not wanting to leave each other, they paid and left, opening the door, the windy ocean smelling air hitting them both, blowing their hair around and making them clutch their jackets closer to their bodies.

"You wanna walk to the beach and watch the sun set?" Olivia turned and asked (Y/N).

"I would love to do that." (Y/N) smiled and they set off down the street, talking and laughing.

🖤🖤🖤🖤