|------6

"Omg she slept over", "What did you guys do last night?", "Did you have fun?"

Olivia awoke to faint voices coming through the walls from the living room.

She rolled over, rubbing her eyes and yawning. Looking through the window, the rays of sunlight pouring in and dancing all around the room and on her face. She smiled as she remembered where she was and as she looked down and saw (Y/n)'s shirt that she had slept in.

She grabbed her phone from the nightstand and starting texting her best friend Conan.

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Conan🖤

Conan🖤

Girl, what did you guys do last night, how was it?

Liv<3

It was amazing

We got coffee at the place we met at and then went to the beach, we walked back to her place and I slept over cause it was so late!!!

Conan🖤

Omg, that sounds awesome, tell me everything that happens today

Liv<3

I willllll

Conan🖤

Luv youuu

Liv<3

<3

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Standing up, she opened the door and walked out, the bickering and talking stopped as everyone turned around and stared at her. She smiled sheepishly and waved at the friends in front of her. "Hi."

Jenna and Florence smiled and walked over to her, grabbing both her arms and dragged her over to couch and sat her down. They began talking to her as (Y/n) and her brother Louis sat on the couch opposite to them. Olivia looked up and caught (Y/n)'s eye and both of them smiled to the other. 

(Y/n) mouthed a sorry to her referring to her friends, to which Olivia mouthed it's fine back and went back to talking.

After almost an hour of the friends all talking and laughing, old stories being told and some secrets being spilled they all decided or well Florence decided that they should make pancakes for breakfast and everyone said yes to that, so now they were all standing at the kitchen counters making pancakes, getting flour all over themselves and just making a mess.