|------7

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The rest of the day was spent walking around L.A, going shopping and eating, laughing and talking. (Y/n) also spent the day thinking about her feelings towards Olivia, and how they were growing stronger.

She didn't know if Olivia felt the same or if she even liked girls as well. 

Olivia left in the afternoon after they were finished shopping, her mom wanted her back home and she had homework to finish for school. So, she said her goodbyes and left unwillingly. The other four also leaving and going back to their shared apartment.

(Y/n) found herself sitting on her bed, guitar in hand and paper sprawled over the bed in front of her.

Singing light tunes under her breath and strumming the guitar in her hands she singing, trying to find the right lyrics.

"Only met on a weekday
Said I'm not gonna catch feelings
Oh, I guess I lied"

"No, that doesn't work." She stopped strumming and sighed.

"Only met on the weekend
Said I'm not catching feelings
Oh, I guess I lied"

Smiling, cause she liked how it sounded better she kept on singing and jotting lyrics down in her notebook. Eager to show her brother and friends later.

An hour went by until she was finished writing and perfecting everything in the song, the only problem was, was that she didn't know what to call it. 

"I'll just ask Jenna later." She mumbled under her breath.

She unlocked her phone and opened Instagram, seeing a picture of Her and the band with Olivia posing for a picture with a fan. She couldn't help but smile as she saw Olivia in one picture looking at her with a smile on her face.

Liking it quickly, she jumped off her bed, guitar in hand and rushed out of her room.

Running into the Kitchen/Living Room she found Florence standing over the kitchen stove, cooking something as always and Jenna and Louis playing Mario Kart. 

Florence and Jenna looked up as she came running into the room. Louis took that moment to knock the controller out of Jenna's hand and win the game. "Heyyy that's cheating!" Jenna hit him with the pillow next to her on the couch.

"I think I wrote a new song, but I need you guys to listen to it and give me a name for it." 

"Um, of courseee!" Florence smiled.

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

They waited till Florence was finished cooking and all sat down on the couches, Louis, Flo, and Jenna sitting on one with (Y/n) on the opposite couch.

(Y/n) sat cross legged as she put her fingers on the right guitar chords.

"Only met on the weekend
Said I'm not catching feelings
Oh, I guess I lied
Diving off of the deep end
I can't think of a reason
We should take our time, oh

Jenna smiled as she realized who it was about.

All or nothing
Let's just trust the night

Burning down the street, no left right, left right
I don't wanna see no red light, red light
Fast lane on the beat, go ten-five, ten-five
You right next to me, feel the heat
Going overdrive
Going overdrive, yeah"

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Finishing the song she looked up at her friends and brother in question.

"That sounds so good!" Florence said with a huge smile on her face.

"I just don't have a name for it yet." (Y/n) looked at Jenna for help, since she always has the best names for the songs they write.

Jenna looked down in thought for a second before her face lit up and she said, "Overdrive!" 

Louis seconded heer statement, "I'll call the producer and see about recording tomorrow."

"Now, let's eat!" Florence stood up and walked over to the kitchen.

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

(Y/N)

liked by JennaRey, (Y/n)stan, Oliviarodrigo and 5

liked by JennaRey, (Y/n)stan, Oliviarodrigo and 5.856.867 others

Y/N.Brown: New music coming soon.🍓🦋🍄🌷🍰<3

tagged: JennaRey, louisbrown_, Florence.Pine

view 4.678.890 comments

(Y/n)istheloml: She's so hot omg

louisbrown_: Can't wait!!!!

username: someone lmk if she listens to girl in red pls

Y/N.Brownusername sweater weather <3

JennaRey: hot

Y/N.BrownJennaRey no you

Oliviarodrigo: ahhhh can't waittt