|------2

(𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕)♡

(Y/N) turned and looked outside at the screaming fans who were still crowded outside the venue.

"I think there's a place down the street." Olivia said as (Y/N) turned back around. "Great, let's go."

Olivia walked forward and opened the door and let the girl through. As soon as the two walked through the doors, the crowd started screaming and cheering even louder. "Shit." (Y/N) mumbled. Olivia looked at her and smiled as she grabbed her hand and started running, pulling the confused girl along.

Laughing as they ran from the Café, the screaming fans getting quieter as they got further away until Olivia stopped in front of a little ice cream shop called Golden Cones.

"Golden Cones." (Y/N) whispered under her breath as Olivia opened the door pulling her along inside.

As they stepped inside the cozy atmosphere, Music playing in the background with people sitting in booths eating ice cream or standing around talking.

The two girls walked over to the Register and started ordering. "Olivia turned around "So, what flavor do you want?" 

"I'll take Strawberry." She smiled and turned back around "Two Strawberries please." She told the Woman that worked there. They payed, got their Ice cream and went and sat in one of the booths.

"So, were you trying to get away from all those fans or what?" Olivia asked, laughing and eating her Ice cream.

"Yeah, I just had a Concert there and made the mistake of going out the Stage door and into a sea of screaming and cheering fans." She laughed.

"Shit, that concert was tonight, I was wanting to get tickets but they were all sold out."

(Y/N) looked up at her and smiled, "Well next time, I'll give you tickets." She ate a scoop of her Ice cream and smiled at the girl.

Olivia smiled again and looked down, a blush rising to her cheeks.

(Y/N)'s phone starting vibrating from her pocket, signaling that someone was calling her, reaching into the jacket she was wearing, she looked up, "It's my brother, I'll be right back."

Olivia nodded and watched as she got out of the booth that they were sitting in. Her eyes following the (Y/H/C) haired girl to a corner of the shop, but not to far away from Liv.

(Y/N) answered the phone and talked to her brother about what kind of Ice cream they want, how she forgot to get food and Louis told her that they have a Vanity Fair Interview in a half hour, that she completely forgot about.

Olivia turned back around to look at the girl who was talking on the phone, only to get butterflies in her stomach when they made eye contact.

Quickly turning back around and smiling to herself, as (Y/N) hung up and made her way back to the booth, "Hey, I'm so so so so sorry, but I completely forgot that I have an Interview in a half hour and I was supposed to get food for my band-"

"It's fine, I should probably be getting back home anyways, but I could stay and help you order, if you want?" 

"I would love that." The (Y/H/C) haired girl answered, both smiling, as Olivia got her bag and got up.

The two ordered, got the Ice creams for the band and one for her mom as well. Olivia opened the door for (Y/N) as she walked out, holding the bag with the Ice creams in it. The fresh, cool night air hitting both of them.

Standing across from each other on the sidewalk, "I guess this is Good-Bye then." (Y/N) said with a weak smile. "Can I have your phone for a sec?" The other girl asked, holding her hand out.

(Y/N) reached into her Pocket, grabbing her phone and unlocking it, and handing it to Olivia.

Watching her type something into it she then gave it back, smiling. "See you soon (Y/N)." she spoke. "Yeah, and thanks again for the Ice cream."

"Let's do it again." she said, smiling, she turned and started walking away.

(Y/N) also turned and started walking away, but stopped as she remembered she did something with her phone.

Pulling it out she looked and saw her phone number and Liv💜🦋 as her contact name. Smiling and blushing as she kept looking down at her phone, she made her way back to the venue.

🖤🖤🖤🖤