|------5

✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧

(A/N) I made another book called 'Lost in you' it's an Emma Watson X Fem Reader and I just posted the first chapter so go check it out if you want. <3

✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧

"Wait so you actually met Taylor Swift at her concert?!" Olivia asked with an excited look on her face.

"Yeah, my mom and brother surprised me and I got to go backstage after the concert. It was crazy." (Y/N) laughed and looked out at the fading sunset over the ocean. 

The two were sitting on the beach laughing and telling each other stories about funny or crazy things from their past.

Olivia stared at (Y/N) as she turned her head to look at the sunset in front of them. Taking in the features of her face and analyzing every bit, she sat there as butterflies erupted in her stomach especially when (Y/N) turned her head back around and their eyes met for the thousandth time that night, but still having the same effect on both of them each time.

"If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?" (Y/N) asked breaking the silence.

"Probably London or Paris." She chucked. "What about you?"

"(your favorite place)" (Y/N) smiled and looked back at the beach in front of them.

Olivia looked up and noticed dark grey clouds rolling in over them, not a second later a droplet of rain fell and gave a small splash as it landed on her nose.

She chuckled as the rain started getting heavier and the two started getting soaked.

They stood up giggling and running to a small shop not to far from where they were sitting.

Smiling big as they stood there with others who also ran in cause of the rain, they couldn't help but laugh as they saw their soaked state.

"Shoot it's getting late." Olivia said as they waited for the rain to die down.

"You're more than welcome to stay at my place if you like?" (Y/N) asked "it's around the corner and two streets down."

"Are you sure?" (Y/N) nodded. "Ok, I'll text my mom and then we can go." she said and pulled her phone out.

✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧

Walking down the empty streets, the street lights and moon giving the only source of light.

Walking side by side back to (Y/N)'s apartment, shoulders bumping into the others cause of how close together they were walking.

"I gotta confess, when I first heard your debut album I cried." The brown haired girl turned to her left to look at (Y/N).

"Aww" the girl didn't know what to say, she was happy but she's never heard that before.

Her Debut Album was called Do You Know Who You Are or D.Y.K.W.Y.A. She wrote it in 2018 and didn't mean for it to blow up but it did and it landed at the top of the Billboard charts and won her and her band a Grammy.

Sure there where sad songs on the Album but no one has ever told her in person that they cried while listening to it. She felt proud that her lyrics were able to speak to someone like that.

"Thanks, it means a lot." she smiled at the girl next to her and she smiled back.

(Y/N) stopped when they got to her shared apartment and pulled her keys out of her jacket and unlocked the door for both of them.

She held the door open for Olivia then walked with her up the stairs to the Apartment.

Walking in the door she took her shoes off, Olivia doing the same. "So since everyone's asleep, my mom's not here you can sleep in the guest bedroom." Olivia nodded and took her jacket off, yawning.

(Y/N) took her jacket off as well and grabbed Olivia's, hanging both up on the coat stand.

"I'll get you pajamas and you can change in my room." Olivia followed her down the hall and to her room. (Y/N) opened up her closet and grabbed a t-shirt and shorts and handed them to her.

Changing into the clothes she had given her, she looked around the room at all her posters and little things hidden around and smiled.

Opening the door,  she saw (Y/N) standing there on her phone, looking up she smiled and motioned for Olivia to follow her. Walking back down the hallway, she opened the door and turned the lights on. Sitting on the bed, Olivia yawned and (Y/N) said "If you need anything just wake me." 

"Will do, oh and I had a great time today." the brown haired girl said making (Y/N) smile from the doorway. "Me too."

"Well Goodnight then." 

"Goodnight."