||Chapter Seven||

The rest of the weekend went by quickly. After breakfast with Colt, you parted ways to do your grocery shopping as it was very ungraciously interrupted yesterday. You felt bad about taking a day off yesterday but also kinda wished that you didn't have to work on the Sunday.

Monday came around and you were rolling out of bed with a groan, reaching for the ceiling and shuddering.

You completed your normal morning routine, laving the house with a sigh at nine am like you did on a Monday. You made your way to Levi's tea shop, opening the door rather loudly, catching the attention of the customers and the rage of a grumpy gremlin.

"(Y/n)! What the hell do you think you're doing barging in here like that?" He screeched, coming you with a feather duster. You hung your coat up and stood in front of him.

"Calm down imp, I didn't mean to slam it. And put that down. What are you gonna do? Tickle me to death?" You pushed the feather duster he was wagging in your face away. He sighed and walked with you to your usual table.

"Tch. Just the usual today brat?" He looked at you distastefully as he spoke, causing you to laugh.

"So much hate is stored in your tiny body that it worries me old man." You said, earning you a glare. "Nah but I'll just get a iced coffee and a chocolate croissant today please."

He nodded before turning around and walking off. You sat at the table, watching people make their way through the day and you sighed.

"Here." Levi's voice broke you out of your daze.
"Hmm? Oh thank you Levi." You smile before tearing a piece of croissant and popping it in your mouth.

"Have you been eating properly lately kid?" He asked, his steel-grey eyes displaying a small amount of concern you grew accustomed to seeing.

"Yeah. I guess." You shrugged. "Why?"

Levi shook his head. "You're not really are you?" You laughed and patted his arm.

"Stop worrying you old geezer! You'll be turning gray soon if you keep it up." He furrowed his eyebrows before walking off with a huff. You snickered and turned your attention back to your croissant and iced coffee.

Whipped cream and ice-cream.

You smiled at looked to Levi, who was serving another table. He looked at your for a second, returned the smile before his face shifted back into his normal stoic expression.

It was about eleven before you left the cafe, waving to Levi and stepping outside with your coat in your arms. The sun had warmed up considerably, giving you the idea to have a little walk in the park down the road before you were forced to go get the bar ready.

Autumn leaves swayed in the slight breeze, the scent of spiced drinks filled the air, putting a faint smile of your face. You walked through the park, enjoying the noise of the extra crunchy leaves underneath your shoes. You allowed yourself two hours before dragging yourself to the bar.

You entered, hanging up your coat and slipping on your apron and turned the aircon on. You tidied up a bit, fixing cushions on couches, sweeping and wiping down the counters, tables and chairs. Rooming with Levi really did have an impact on your life.

Monday's weren't usually very busy. No one really wants to go get hammered at the beginning of the week. But there were always a few. You saw Dot Pyxis everyday of every week. And Hannes. It was a wonder as to how they didn't have alcohol poisoning yet.

Crazy immortal bastards.

With everything tidied up, you looked around and noted that it was probably time to redecorate. You killed time by playing around with the pool table.

You often wondered how you weren't bored to death by your life. It was quite honestly, extremely bland and repetitive.

Wake up, get ready, go get breakfast at Levi's, kill time until it's time to fix up the bar, kill time, open up, work, close up, go home.

Every day. Rinse and repeat.

Once in a while you'd wish something extraordinary would happen in your life but you'd dismiss it immediately, never allowing yourself in indulge in such childish ways of thinking.

Also it would be too much of a drag to deal with if something interesting happened in your life.

So you spent a lot of time trying to convince yourself that you were content with your life.
.
.
.

"Pyxis. Please slow down." You said. picking up the eighth empty bottle of beer from the floor. Pyxis did something with his face which you just assumed was a pout.

"I don't want to have to look after you when you're sick." You said making him chuckle.

"Don't worry peanut. I've been drinking me whole life." He said, downing the rest of his beer in one go. You wrinkled your nose before saying goodbye and turning away. You continued serving drinks until a certain ginger called out for you.

"(Y/n)! Hey come over here kid." You sighed and made your way to the drunk man.

"What's up Hannes?" You ask. He laughs and takes a swig of his beer.

"You spoken to your mom? Going home for thanksgiving?" He questioned, the pink blush on his face growing darker with every sip. You nodded in confirmation.

"Woah! You're going home for thanksgiving?" He looked at you, visibly surprised. "Wow that's great! Tell Carla I said hi." With a nod he waved you off to keep working.

As a Monday, it wasn't busy so you had a pretty chill evening whipping up drinks and laughing with customers. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, so like every other Monday, you closed up early at eleven pm and journeyed back to your apartment where you could enjoy your long awaited hot shower.