Chapter 19

I slowly lift my tired eyes, being vaguely aware of Dean's moving presence. "Stop." I mumble, cuddling closer to him. He keeps moving away from me and I open my eyes grumpily.

"Mmmmm!" I exclaim as he moves further away from me. "No." I say grumpily as I look up at him with tired eyes.

"I need to pee." He says and I can hear the sleepiness in his voice. I let him go and close my eyes again, knowing he will be back soon.

I guess I fell back asleep but momentarily wake up when I feel the bed dip again and Dean's arms wrap around my waist and feel his chest pressed to my back. I hold his arm around my waist and blissfully fall back asleep.

I wake up again, not knowing how much time has passed. I turn my head and see Dean sleeping soundly and smile. I reach for my phone off the nightstand and see that I have a few texts from Logan.

Are you coming to school today? X Logan

I guess you're with Dean and skipping today? Just let me know. X Logan

I text him back quickly.

Hey Logan, yeah me and Dean are taking a much needed day off today. See you back at Dean's after school. X Arabella

I see that it's 11:30 and smile at the success of having Dean sleep in. I, very slowly, get up out of bed and put his white shirt on to cover my body. I walk into his bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, fixing my bed head. I sneak out of his room and walk down to the kitchen to make his breakfast.

The house is deadly quiet, making every noise I make sound a thousand times louder.

I make some eggs and toast, setting it on a tray and walk it upstairs. I walk into Dean's room and see him lazily rubbing his eyes and look in my direction. I can't help but smile at his appearance. His hair is disheveled and his eyes are still half way closed.

"Morning." I say and set the tray down on his desk.

"Morning." He says back in a raspy voice. I lean down and give him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I made breakfast." I sit next to him on the bed and run my fingers through his hair gently.

"Thank you baby." He smiles and kisses my lips again, hugging me into his side. I kiss his cheek and hand him his plate and then grab my own.

"How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Really good, I needed it. Thank you." He smiles and bites into his eggs.

"How do you feel?" He just shrugs. I know he is stressed about the rogue attacks and I'm sure he is mourning the loss of some of his pack.

I lean into him and rub his back, trying to comfort him but not knowing how. I feel his arms wrap around me and relax into my body. I turn my head a little and kiss his bare chest, squeezing him a little tighter.

"I'm glad we took the day off." He mumbles into my hair.

"Me too." I smile and look up at him. "What do you want to do?"

"A whole lot of nothing." He says while taking a bite into his toast.

I nod my head in agreement and eat some of my eggs. "I was thinking we could just relax, maybe take a bath together and watch some movies?" I suggest, looking over at him.

"That sounds perfect." He says and kisses the top of my head before heading to the bathroom.

I eat more of my breakfast, turning on his TV and flipping through the channels. I hear Dean emerge from the bedroom and feel the bed dip behind me.