Chapter 12

"Belle?" I hear Dean's voice and feel his hand on my forehead. Ugh I'm so hot. I slowly open my eyes, feeling weirdly sore all over my body. "Belle, are you okay?" He rushes out.

"What? What happened?" I ask slowly and lean up from the floor.

"I don't know you fainted. How do you feel?"

"I'm hot." I say feeling sweaty and sticky.

"Do you want me to get anyone? My parents or a doctor or anything?" Before I can even respond he continues talking. "I'm getting my parents, stay here." He says and darts out the door. I sit all the way up and slowly get to my feet only to feel Dean's hands helping me up soon after.

"Just sit down okay?" He says as he leads me to his bed to sit down. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asks again.

"Yes Dean. I'm fine, really. I want to take a shower though, I feel gross." Just then his mom and dad walk in and I inwardly groan.

"Are you okay dear?" Mrs. Henderson asks as she feels my head.

"Yes, I'm fine, really I promise." I partially smile.

"You got really hot before you passed out?" Mr. Henderson asks.

"Yeah I think I was just getting..." I glance at Dean and blush then back at his dad. "flustered."

"Odd. Well maybe get some water and a snack, okay?" Mr. Henderson says. "Let us know if you need anything the rest of the night or if it happens again." I nod at him and Mrs. Henderson.

"Thanks, I will." I say as they leave. I turn to Dean and start walking to his bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be out in a little." I say and start to strip then walk into a warm shower.

Once I scrub my body I get out of the shower and go into Dean's room to grab a pair of his sweatpants and a shirt but I hear Dean and his dad talking in the hallway outside his door. I stay quiet and move slowly so I can hear what they are saying because I'm almost positive it's about me.

"Well maybe we were wrong about her. She is starting to have symptoms now that she has both her mates. Has she ever done that before?" I hear Mr. Henderson say quietly.

"No. Never. We know her family and they are mortals." Dean says back.

"Well something is going on, just keep an eye on her." Mr. Henderson says back, then I hear the floorboards creak so I quickly grab some of his clothes and rush back into the bathroom. I get dressed and then come out acting like I'm not super curious.

Dean is sitting on his bed and looks up at me when I come out.

"Better?" He asks.

"Much better, thanks." I nod and sit down next to him.

"You sure you're alright?" He asks again but I groan and stand up.

"Yes. Stop asking, you're pestering is annoying." I sigh.

"Well I just want to make sure."

"So, hypothetically...could a wolf that wasn't born into your pack join or no?" I ask drastically changing the subject.

"Um...yeah. Why?" Dean's eyebrows arch in confusion.

"Just curious. Who else at school is in your pack? Are all the werewolves at school or are there some that are from other packs?"

"Most are in my pack but some are from the neighboring pack, Moonlight Pack, but we are really close allies and friends with them. And you would know if you came to a pack meeting sometime?"