Chapter 7

Dean's POV

I wake up with my arms around Arabella and can't help but smile. I swear, she is my only weakness; I would do just about anything for her.

Dean. Come to my office alone.

I hear my dad call me through our mind link. I very slowly unwrap her arms from mine and slip out of bed. Luckily for me, she sleeps like the dead. I put on a t-shirt and my gray sweatpants quickly and go to my dad's office. I knock on his office door and enter when he acknowledges me. I walk in and am stunned.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growl, me and my wolf incredibly threatened.

"Calm down Dean." My father says powerfully over me. I look to my dad and look back at that rogue from last night.

"Sit down, both of you." My father says to both of us. I hesitantly sit down while eyeing the stranger as he does that same.

"Now, it has come to my attention that Logan seems to believe he is Arabella's mate."

"Like hell he is." I growl while nearly jumping out of my chair.

"Dean." My father warns me. He turns towards what's-his-name.

"Logan, care to tell us why?"

"With all due respect Sir, we both know it is a feeling. I have known for a while and have been trying to figure out where she is. I've been looking for her for quite some time."

"Well, my son seems to have that same feeling toward her, so something is not quite right. I will call for the pack doctor and my advisors to see if we can figure this out in a civilized way. Dean, how about you go wake up Arabella and have her come to my office when she is ready." He nods to me and I quickly leave.

Don't tell her everything or tell her what to do or say.

I hear my dad say through mind-link. I huff and walk to my room, walking in quietly. I smile as I see her cuddled deeply in my pillow, sound asleep.

I walk up to the bed and start to rub her back. I bend down so my face is closer to her's.

"Baby. Bella." I say calmly as I try to coax her out of her sleep. I see her eyebrows furrow as I try to wake her up. "Baby, wake up." I say and she opens her eyes halfway and grumbles at me.

"Morning, beautiful." I smile and kiss her forehead as I keep rubbing her back.

She grumbles again and shuts her eyes, then opens them fully.

"I'm tired and hung over." She pouts. I let out a breathy laugh.

"I know baby, but my dad wants to see you in his office." Her eyes shoot open and I can hear her heart start to pound.

"Why? Am I in trouble?"

"No baby, you're not in trouble. Just get dressed okay?" I smile and kiss her forehead again. I back away and she gets out of bed and walks to my personal bathroom in my room.

I sit on my bed as I wait for her, my stomach in knots.

There is no way she isn't my mate. I would do anything for her. She is my other half. It's not just a crush or even love- we are meant to be together. I'm so sure of it.

Hopefully she is just as sure.

I stand up when I hear the door open and see her walking out in a pair of my sweatpants and a tank top she keeps here.

"After this, do you want to go to the cafe and get some breakfast?" She asks me as she tries to untangle her curly hair with her fingers.

"If we have time." I smile and nod, hoping this doesn't take too long.