Chapter 11

"Yeah, I've been meaning to ask, why haven't you two mated yet if you've known each other so long?" Logan asks.

That's everyone's question isn't it?

"Well... I didn't know about Dean's...origin... until last week I guess? So he's been giving me time to think about changing and if it's something I want." I explain while looking over to Dean.

"So, you don't even know if you want to be a wolf?" Logan asks and I hesitate.

"I mean...I think I just need more time. I'd be giving up my family."

"You would still be able to spend time with them but you'd be with your soulmates. You'd gain a whole new family." Logan says.

"I...I know. I've been thinking about it a lot."

"No pressure though." Dean says.

I nod and look down at my hands.

"So...how do we want to do this?" Logan asks.

"Well, that's what I was going to work out with you both. I don't know if we all hang out together or if I like take turns with both of you?"

"Well, I would like to get to know you better since you and Dean have known each other for a while, but I would like to get to spend time with both of you since we will be together for a while." Logan smiles.

"Is that okay?" I turn to Dean and he nods.

"Would I be able to take you out tomorrow night?" Logan smirks. I squeeze Dean's hand in affirmation.

"Yeah that would be really nice." I blush.

"I want to set some ground rules first." Dean interjects. "I get to mark her first. I don't want any PDA between you two when I'm around and that goes for us as well and no sex until we all talk about it together."

"Is that okay with you beautiful?" Logan looks at me.

"Yes, that is what me and Dean agreed on before we came here." I nod.

"Then I agree." He nods. "I'm enrolling at your school also. Thought I'd give you both the heads up." He smirks at me.

"Oh really? That's great!" I smile widely. Now I'll get to see him more!

"How would you like to show me around tomorrow morning?" Logan leans forward, crossing his elbows on the table.

"Sure, I would love to." I smile and blush. He is quite the charmer. "But...just don't be too obvious about us. You and me. I've been dating Dean forever and I don't want anyone to think I'm cheating on him or anything." I say, feeling kind of guilty for some reason.

"Whatever you say darling." He winks.

"Will you still be staying at the hotel?" Dean asks, his voice on edge.

"Yes. I still want to give Arabella her space. Unless you say so darling." He says to me again.

"Thank you." I smile and blush again.

"Since I don't know much about this town, would you like to lead our date tomorrow? I'd like to do something other than dinner."

"Yeah, sure. I can plan something fun." I nod, ideas already running through my head.

"Brillant." He smiles.

"Belle, I need to go finish some school work." Dean says to me.

"Oh yeah, I guess we should go." I say.

"No, you can stay if you want." Dean says but I can tell he doesn't actually want me to.

"That's sweet but I actually have some homework to do as well." I smile and scoot out of the booth. Dean and Logan split the bill which I thank them both for and we all walk out to the parking lot together.

"See you tomorrow, love." Logan kisses my cheek and walks to his car.

"See you tomorrow." I smile, feeling my cheeks heat up for the tenth time in an hour. I get in the car with Dean and hold his hand as we start driving.

"That went well." I say sounding cheery but Dean just nods. "He is really nice." I say just trying to get something out of him but he just nods again.

"Don't be such a grouch." I poke fun at him, trying to lighten his mood.

"I'm not." He says monotone.

"Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills." I get super close to his face, using my best Dory impression which cracks his stone face a tad. I kiss his cheek quickly earning a smirk from him, which instantly makes me happy.

"Do you actually have homework to do?"

"Yeah, I have a test in physics tomorrow." Dean replies, holding my hand in his.

"That sucks. I need to finish my rough draft for my paper." I say swiping my thumb over his knuckles.

Once we get to his house, I call my parents to check in. Telling them that I need help studying for some big tests that don't exist so I'm staying at Dean's which they are fine with. Then Dean and I spend some time in his room doing our respective work.

I look over at Dean and suddenly get super turned on out of nowhere. Just looking at him in his gray sweatpants and tank top all focused. His hair messy from running his fingers through them. God I just want to rip his clothes off.

"Belle, I can't right now." Dean says not even looking up.

"What?" I ask. Did I say that outloud?

"I need to study, we don't have time to fool around. I can smell you from here." He smirks looking up at me from his textbook. Dang it! Stupid super smell.

"I just think you look sexy." I blush and look down at my laptop.

"Now you know how I always feel around you."

"No, I always think you're sexy but right now you just look super sexy." I smirk.

I feel this pull towards him and start feeling really warm. I look down at his sweatpants and lick my lips. I want him so badly. I want to lick his chest and give him love bites all down his body.

I get a little carried away with myself and actually let out a soft whimper, praying he doesn't hear it. I hear him growl back as his eyes lock with mine.

"Belle, we can't do anything. I'll get carried away." He says and I can hear him trying to resist the temptation we both have. I whimper again and feel even more warm.

"Pl-please." I whimper and quickly straddle him, running my hands up and down his arms which feel cool to my touch. "Just let me do something for you." I say, feeling my mind being clouded. I rub him through his sweatpants slowly and kiss his neck.

"Babe...no." I can hear the reluctancy in his voice.

"Please." I whisper and kiss his neck softly as I rub him through his pants. "Please let me." I ask and look up at him feeling uncomfortably hot. He finally smashes his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I feel a cool wave crashing down on me, giving me relief from the intense warm feeling.

I completely lose myself in him, feeling dizzy and light like I'm caught in a haze. "Dean." I whisper feeling like I might pass out. He kisses down my neck, holding my waist tightly. "Dean...I..." I can hear my words start to slur.

"Belle?" I hear Dean ask. "Belle!" I see him come into view blurry. "What's happening? Are you okay?" I hear him ask but I'm too tired to open my eyes and slowly fall into darkness.

------------------------------

Please vote and comment!

Thank you to those who read, vote and comment! Love you all!