Chapter 13

I pace in the locker room, getting that annoying warm feeling again. God what is that?

I hear footsteps and turn to see a confused Dean walking in. "What's going on?" I walk towards him and pull on his jacket to kiss him deeply. I slowly back against the wall and moan as I feel the cool tile against my back. Dean pulls away slightly. "What's gotten into you?" He laughs and I pull him back in.

"I need you." I mumble against his lips as I press my body against his.

"God I can smell you." He moans and lifts my legs so I can wrap them around his waist. I hold his face and kiss him deeply, rubbing my tongue against his roughly and start grinding my hips into his as he pushes me against the cool tile walls. He squeezes my butt and I let out a breathy laugh and run my fingers through his soft hair. He starts to kiss my neck softly, sucking every now and then.

"Dean..." I moan out quietly as he sucks on my sweet spot.

"You make the most beautiful sounds." He says against my neck and kisses me deeply. I can't get enough of him. I pull him impossibly closer to me in desperation.

Suddenly the school bell rings loudly, making me scream and Dean jump. He leans his head and against mine as a small "Fuck" leaves his lips. He pulls away and looks into my eyes. "This isn't over." He smirks and lets me down.

"I don't want you to leave." I say hugging him close, not caring how needy I sound.

"I don't want to either baby, but we have class." He smiles and takes my hand in his as we cautiously walk out of the locker room making sure no one sees us. As we walk I see Logan walking to our English class that I have with both him and Dean.

Logan leans close and whispers "Are you okay?" As we walk into the classroom.

"Yeah." I smile and nod then take a seat next to Dean and Logan takes the empty seat behind me.

During class I am well aware of Logan's eyes on me the whole time. I nervously shift in my seat knowing I'm being watched by both my boys. I just want them both to take me on this desk. My legs squeeze together at the thought.

I get lost in my own imagination and think of all the things I want done to me. How I want them to kiss me. Grind against me. I know Dean can take charge and I bet Logan can get rough too. He is so sweet but I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a kinky vibe from him.

I gasp lightly when I feel Logan's presence get closer behind me and glance up at Dr. Jackson to see that his back is to everyone as he writes something on the board. "You've got to calm down love, I can smell your excitement and I'm sure most of the wolves in here can as well." Logan whispers in my ear, sending a shudder down my spine.

I nod and feel him sit back down in his seat. I let out a slow steady breath to try to calm myself down. I look over to Dean and my eyes widen once I see his lustful stare. His eyes are dark and I see a flash of gold in them. Oh god.

Class ends and I can feel both Logan and Dean hot on my trail as I walk to my locker. "Babe, just breathe okay? You need to cool down." Dean says while rubbing my back.

"I'm trying. I'm just really hot." I turn to him and put my hand on his chest just to touch him. "I'm going to wash my face okay? I'll be fine." I say and close my locker once I gather my books.

"Would you mind putting these on my desk and telling Mr. John that I'm in the bathroom?" I ask Dean and hand my books to him knowing he has next period with me.

"You got it baby." He nods and takes my books and starts walking to class. I turn to Logan and he has a smirk plastered on his face. He leans down close to my ear.