PROLOGUE

Sarah's half-sister Ashley killed Sarah on the day of her marriage and spread the news about her that she has eloped from her marriage in order to get married to her sister's boyfriend. In place of Sarah, her boyfriend, Ronald asked Ashley to get married to her. As the marriage function was about to begin, Sarah was back with Ronald's elder brother.

Ronald asked where was she and why she doesn't want to get married to him, he even blamed her she is a liar and drug addict who doesn't want to be fair in a relationship.

In answer of Ronald's all questions, Sarah said that if he wants her to answer his questions, then get married to her as she is or if he doesn't trust her, then get married to Ashely.

After the high melodrama and lots of public comment Ronald chose Ashley over Sarah, the moment Ronald moved towards the stage with Ashley, Sarah also walked into her house.

Sarah was heartbroken by his loved one's distrust and her sister's betrayal, but she was lenient enough to forget everything and move on.

She wanted to teach them a lesson when somebody's life turns miserable how it felt.

Sarah seeks Ronald's elder cousin, Stefan's help, and gets married to him in order to get entry into Walter's clan and plan her revenge on Ashley.

Will Sarah successfully get her revenge on Ashley? Will she get her love back or will she move on? What will be the future of her fake relation with Stefan who always helps her with problems? When the time comes whom will Sarah chose Ronald or Stefan?