Chapter 7

(Y/n POV)

"You guys ready? We're taking the van today." I said to both of them as they nodded. I started the van as they went inside and sat. I stepped on the pedal and started driving.

"Y/n-kun, I never knew you could drive a car." Nozomi said.

"Oh... Before I left Japan, I took a driver's exam. But, in the United States, they drive on the other side of the road... So I also took one there. I never really got to use my driver's license there though. Only had to drive there a few times when I borrowed the car of a friend there." I explained.

"Nozomi-san, I'm also curious on how you know that Y/n-san calls me 'Assistant-chan'?" Assistant-chan asked.

"Y/n-kun told me to call you that when I visit the shop. He also said you're a big fan of us." Nozomi said.

"Yes, I am! I also want to become an idol! That's why I study at Otonokizaka." Assistant-chan said.

"Be sure to work hard then~!" Nozomi said.

"Yes, ma'am!" Assistant-chan said.

After a short drive, we arrived at a fast food chain. I decided to go here mainly because I was hungry and needed something to eat. We went inside and found a table to sit at.

"Assistant-chan, will you order for us?" I asked.

"Alright! What do you guys want?"

"You decide, we'll leave it up to you." I said as Nozomi nodded in agreement.

"Ooh, I'm pressured. I hope I pick something to your liking, Y/n-san and Nozomi-san." Assistant-chan said as she went up in line and waited for her turn to order.

"So, Nozomi... May I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Are you still in contact with the other members of Mu's?"

"Of course! Albeit, we don't meet that often anymore. We still try our best to communicate with each other." She said.

"I wish us meeting here will be kept a secret, especially to Eli." I said.

"Sure... Also, you're the one who asked me to meet you, right? What were you supposed to tell me?" She asked.

"Uh... Well... This might sound weird but... Is Eli still single?" I said, stuttering word by word.

"Ara... Is this perhaps the thing they call 'love'?" Nozomi said, making me blush.

"I- I'm just curious... Is there something wrong with that?" I asked.

"Well, it's a question out of the blue... But to answer your question, she is single and probably not ready to mingle." Nozomi said, making me confused.

"How could she mingle with another when she still has her sights on her first lover? See, it rhymes." I'm feeling more and more guilty... Is this all true? Did Eli really never let go?

"Tojo-san, you truly never run out of surprises, don't you?"

"I have more, L/n-san. How about a surprise named 'Ayase-san'? I can call her right now, you know?" Nozomi said, making me flustered.

"I'll have to pass on that, Tojo-san. Maybe for another day." I said.

"I'm back! The food should be here after a few minutes." Assistant-chan said as she sat down beside Nozomi.

"I have one last story, Assistant-chan. Do you want to hear it while waiting for the food?" I said to which Assistant-chan nodded.

"May I also receive the honors of knowing said story?" Nozomi asked.