Chapter 13

(Y/n POV)

Today, we're going on a trip to one of Maki's houses in the mountains. Who knew being this rich could get you many houses and in different locations at that. They decided to go here as they would take this opportunity to make a new song as the Love Live competition said that only original songs are allowed.

Why am I joining them you may ask? Well, it's a benefit of dating their best member, I guess.

Eventually, we reached the house and I was quite amazed...

I made my way upstairs to the room I'll sleep for the duration of the trip and played on my phone. After a while, I got sleepy and since I didn't sleep during the trip and didn't sleep the night before due to me playing games from night to daytime as the responsible student I was, I went to sleep.

"Eli wouldn't mind if I just slept for the rest of the day, right?" I said to myself as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Zzz...

.

.

.

"Crap! It's already midnight! Huh? Where's Eli? She said she'd sleep with me here but..." I said as I woke up, wondering where Eli is since she's not in the bed..

I exited the room and went downstairs to see Maki, Kotori, and Umi in the living room.

"Ah, good evening... Why are you guys still awake?" I asked the three.

"We're making the costume designs, the lyrics, and the music." Maki said.

"How about you, Y/n -senpai? Why are you still awake?" Kotori asked.

"Also, the last time we saw you was when we arrived here." Umi remarked.

"I slept and just woke up. I didn't sleep the night before the trip and I also didn't get any sleep on the way here. Anyways, have you guys seen Eli? She's not in our room..." I explained.

"Oh, you see Mu's split up into 3 groups: one for costumes, one for lyrics, one for melody. But as you can see the 3 of us in charge of those are right here. We just can't finish anything alone but now we're making progress. The others and Eli are sleeping outside, camping." Kotori said.

"Ah, I see. They're probably already sleeping now. Do you guys need anything? I'll be your exclusive butler for the night." I offered, to which made the three flustered.

"No need, Y/n-senpai! We're fine." Maki siad, declining the offer.

"It wasn't something you can deny. Don't worry, I'll eat first and I'll try to help you guys at the things you're doing if I can somehow help." I said to them as I headed to the kitchen to get some food because I basically skipped dinner because I was asleep.

.

.

.

After I ate, I went back to the girls and checked what they're doing but before that, I prepared a cup of hot choco for each one of them to maybe lighten their stress for a bit.

"I'm back! I prepared something for you guys! I hope you like it!" I said as I gave them their mug filled with hot choco.

"You didn't have to, Y/n-senpai!" Kotori exclaimed.

"It's the only thing I can do to help you guys besides, I just can't sit here and slack off." I countered.

The three of them took a sip and it looked like they liked it.

"This is delicious, Y/n-senpai!" Maki said.

"No wonder Eli loves you." Umi said, making me blush.