6- Pizza is My Bodyguard

“Where are you going?” I asked for the 16th time since Sam and Dean both had started getting ready. And for the 16th time since they had started getting ready, I was met by a glare from Dean, clearly telling me to shut up. I of course, being the gifted person I am, shot him back a glare, sticking my tongue out at him like a child.

“We’re just going to get some burgers, we’ll be back soon.” Sam finally answered, grabbing his jacket and throwing it over his shoulders.

“Do not go anywhere,” Dean ordered as he made his way towards the door, keys in hand. “Don’t open the door to anyone, if someone knocks on the door call me, you hear?” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, don’t open the door, call you, wow, you’re more protective than my mother,” I stated, Dean didn’t reply, just sending a glance towards Sam before walking out the door, “I can take care of myself you know!” I yelled towards them as they left. 

Now what to do.

I contemplated turning on the sad looking TV, but figured that it would probably be too old to work. 

Therefore, having been left alone for about 5 minutes with absolutely no idea what to do. I collapsed on the squeaky couch, boredom eating me up. I didn’t do good with nothing to do. Put an ADHD child in a room alone with nothing to do, bad things happen. With no TV or anything else remotely technology like, I resorted to the next best thing.

Eating.

Unfortunately, the contents of the fridge was nothing more than what looked like two day old Chinese take-out, a half eaten pizza, and an unopened pie. No matter, I was bored, and when you’re bored, you don’t care what you do.

I was just stuffing my second slice of pizza in my mouth when I heard it again.

The almost indecipherable sound of wings. I froze, pizza hanging half out of my mouth, my heart pumping a mile a minute.

“You’re not real,” I stated, pulling the pizza out of my mouth and shutting my eyes tightly, “Because I was just dreaming, and though you seemed really real. I know you weren’t, so you can stop hiding and then popping back up. Because you’re not real.” I stated into the formerly empty motel room. 

“Hello Blair,” a deep voice said behind me. I screamed, grabbing the first thing that I found and hurtling it at the voice. A sad looking, half eaten pizza, flew through the air, before landing with marvelous accuracy on the face of the man I’d seen earlier. If I wasn’t so busy freaking out, I would have laughed at my pure genius. 

The man seemed slightly shocked at my response to him, standing stock still with my pizza sliding slowly down his face.  Before he could process full what was going on, I grabbed another slice and hurled it at the stranger.

“GO AWAY,” I screamed, picking up another slice and throwing it at him again, this one missed him by an inch and stuck to the horribly painted wall. Before he could react, I grabbed the box containing the rest of my ammo and ran towards the bathroom. 

I slammed the door shut, locking it, and fishing out the black flip phone that had been left with me for this exact purpose. 

“Hello?” 

“Dean! there’s a stranger in the house and I have no idea how he got here, I threw pizza at him but I don’t know what to do!” 

“Wait, you threw pizza at him?” 

“It was the only thing I had in my hands, but that’s not the point! A serial killer is in the house, I repeat, a serial killer is in the house! I am gonna’ die, I’m so gonna’ die.”