Epilogue

Castiel's POV

Castiel had lived for many years.. too many at some points.

He had seen kingdoms rise and fall. Witnessed great civilizations as they tumbled to the ground. But never, never, in his long life, had he fallen in love.

That was, of course, until he met her.

Even then, he did not know what drew him to her. How, and why, he could not understand, he was an angel, not meant to possess as meager an emotion as love. A soldier meant to fight physical battles, not battles of the heart.

But, the next thing he knew, he was enfolded in a rollercoaster of emotions he didn't understand. Twisting, and turning, it pulled him into a world he hadn't yet been, even in all his years of life.

The next thing he knew, she was looking up at him. Tears welling in her large, doe-like eyes that Castiel had grown to love.

"I'm pregnant," and the words, once meant to have brought great joy. Sent the world crashing down on him. Nephilim were abominations in the eyes of the other angels. Monsters. Meant to die.

He knew then, that he had to leave. Not just for the protection of his child, but for the one he loved.

He cleared her memories, watching as the familiarity drifted from her eyes, and her memories were replaced with new ones. Then, he ran. As far away as he could get from her. Retreating back into Heaven and its large expanse.

Castiel spent years in Heaven, not wishing to come back down, but still secretly watching. He watched as his daughter grew, took her first steps. Won the elementary school spelling bee. But, even then, he knew that his efforts to hide them, would be in vain.

The Shadow had been watching too.

For now, they had a way to not only get the Winchesters, but also, the rebellious angel.

He watched as one day, a demon entered into the house, had reached the home in time to heal Blair, but his love was already gone.

He was the one that opened the doors that led to Blair's escape. Which then, led her to meet the Winchesters.

He was only saving his daughter, but, unwittingly, falling right into the Shadow's plans.   

And so it finishes

I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW LIKE SERIOUSLY

WOW

SO TO CLARIFY

CAS WAS THE ONE BEHIND EVERYTHING, HER ESCAPING, AND FINDING THE WINCHESTERS

WHICH THE SHADOW HAD PLANNED... BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW IT

BECAUSE THE SHADOW  ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE.. SO TERRIBLE THEY'RE NOT EVEN PEOPLE..

Anyway.. if you have any questions comment or message me and I'll answer them in the next chapter. 

(and because the events of Cas falling in love and stuff happened before season 3 and Jimmy Novak.. I chose another vessel for Cas.)

((it's us pretending Cas just likes his vessel's with two of the same physical traits))

(((and c'mon guys.. it's mcdreamy.. how can you not like it?)))