Trivia

1- I originally started this book because I thought.. what happened if someone stole the impala?

I know, I know.. very original

2- The original 'big bad' of the book was going to be Crowley, and the plot was going to be the generic

~girl learns she's related to Winchesters.

~girl gets captured by demons and tortured (or something)

~and then someone dies

But then I thought.. let's go against the norm...Crowley's my homie.

3- I chose the name Blair, because I was thinking along the lines of one syllable names.

Dean

Sam

John

so why not choose Blair? It fit.. kind of

4- In one of the chapters (I don't remember which) when Garth came in, he was wearing an old baseball cap. Bobby's old baseball cap. That's how Dean remembered that Bobby was dead (a reference to season 8 episode.. 6? I think? It's called Southern Comfort.)

5- There are three chapter names in this book that are referencing The Fellowship of the Ring.

-A Journey in the Dark

-A Knife in the Dark

-The Shadow of the Past

They are all chapter names from that book.. what can I say? Great literature speaks to me in a..supernatural.. way.

((plus it helps that I'm a hobbit))

(((not a tobbit.. I'm too short)))

6- The scene where Blair came up with the word 'tobbit' and called Sam, Samwise Gamgee.. I saw that in a dream.

I was making fun of Sam Winchester in my dreams you guys..

I am afraid.

7- Sephtis actually means eternal darkness in some language.. I forgot which.. probably Latin or something. Don't judge me.. I had originally chosen the name Thanatos, like the Greek dude. But I kept imagining Dean calling him 'Than' for short.. and it disturbed me a bit, so I changed.

8- I had actually come up with The Shadow for my first, original book that I was writing to publish when I was like, 9 or something. It was a fantasy novel, and the Shadow were the big bad. But I lost inspiration for it and forgot about them. It was only when I changed from Crowley being the big bad did I realize that I could finally use the Shadow for something. 

(so if you ever find a book that has the Shadow in it.. it's either the book that I thought I'd never publish, or someone took the idea from me)

SEQUEL

THERE WIll BE A SEQUEL

*cheers*

(you are welcome)

I don't know when exactly it will be posted. I want to finish off Through the Eyes of Insanity, and give Disposable Heroes (my Daredevil fanfic if you guys don't know) some much needed love first.

So it might be in a few weeks. But I will keep you all updated.

Now, I've narrowed it down to two names.

-When it Ended

-What was Lost

^ give me your thoughts.. which one do you prefer?

I might end up posting it a little earlier than I had originally said, but it's not for sure yet.   

That is all for now! I seriously can't thank you all enough for your support for this. When I first posted it, I didn't think it would get very far. I just knew that I had a love for Supernatural that could only be slightly quenched by the writing of fanfiction. 

All of your comments and votes mean so much to me, more than you all would know.

By the way.. watch the video above if you want a laugh

his reactions are precious, I just can't.