ONE♡︎

Aiesys Valentina

Blue Dream by Jhené Aiko filled the room as I cleaned and softly sung the lyrics

After making up my bed I walked over toward my vanity, sat down in the gold chair with white fur that I ordered from Amazon which was super cute and started organizing everything.

I started with the makeup drawer, lining up the pallets inside the drawer and placing all the brushes in the container on top of the vanity.

Then, I moved on to the lashes, lipglosses and foundations placing everything neatly in the drawer.

After all my belongings were cleared and organized, I wiped the vanity and mirrors with lysol wipes and windex.

I placed my sewing machine on my clothes dresser and all the fabrics and supplies in a box in my closet.

I soon got done straightening up my room a laid in bed and grabbed the remote to change it to Netflix.

As I was browsing through the different movies and series' my phone started ringing. I looked over at my nightstand where my phone was and when I saw the contact I answered.

"Hi Mommy", I said after the call connected.

"Hey Aiesys, I'm at Walmart you want anything?, she asked.

I looked at the time, it was only 6.

"They let you go early?", I asked her.

"Yes, I'm glad they did I been working my ass off all week", She said.

"Can you grab me some Oreo's and another jug of cranberry juice ?", I asked.

"That's all?"

"Yes, thank you", I smiled into the phone.

"Alright, I'll see you when I get home sweetie", She said.

"I'll cook tonight, you need some rest", I said through the phone.

"I love you", she said.

"I love you more", I told her and we hung up the phone.

I got comfortable and decided to watch Ginny and Georgia until my mom came home.

♡♡︎♡︎

"Aiesys come help me with these groceries!", my mom yelled.

"Ok", I said sliding on whichever shoes were the closest to me and running down the stairs.

I walked to the driveway where her car was parked near mine. She opened the trunk and we both grabbed the bags and carried them into the house.

" Mommy you can go take a nap i'll put away the groceries and cook", I told her.

"Thank you sweetie", she kissed me on my forehead.